Monday, March 12, 2018

Breaking News!

Due to the forecast of storm arrival on the East Coast Monday through Tuesday the travel plans for The Brother Alan and Lisa have been changed. There will be an extended stay through Saturday.
All of us here...the 3 of us... are so sad...... right. No specific idea of what we are going to do for another week, but trust me, we will be enjoying ourselves.
Today is a beautiful sunny day with the afternoon reaching 82. I have had a morning quick walk and now the other 2 are out there walking before it gets warmer. Last evening a few friends dropped by and drinks and nibbles were sampled. Good conversation sitting as we sat outside.
This week the new settee and chairs should arrive and a new buoy style bell for the garden. Today Lisa and I will be having a manicure while The Brother Alan runs an errand. That about covers the new from Arizona ...pictures on another post.
Stay turned for more upcoming news.

15 comments:

Shelly said...

How nice that Brother Alan and Lisa are able to stay the entire week courtesy of Mother Nature! Have they ever been to the Goldfield Ghost Town over in Apache Junction? It sounds like a fun place to visit. It might be something to look into during the week. I haven't been there but one of these days I plan to. Hope your day is a good one!

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Glad you have an extra week with Alan and Lisa enjoy hugs

Janice said...

Yay for bad weather right! An unexpected treat... Enjoy the extended visit

butterfly said...

Good fun , to have your family stay longer, hugs.

peggysue98 said...

Yeah...Im glad they are staying...enjoy your time with them...

Vickie said...

Great news indeed! I think we need a post from Alan!

RJ said...

For once bad weather brings good news!!! I'm so happy that Alan and Lisa will be staying on for another week and know you are all having such a good time. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

diamondc said...

Gracie: How lucky you all are, it would be fun to have a family member have an extended stay.
Have fun with Lisa.

Blessings
Catherine

Mary said...

How nice they are getting to spend more time with you. I know you will enjoy the extended vacation. Enjoy the warm weather, I'm dealing with the latest snow in the NE!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It's an ill wind that blow no good, and it looks like this one has brought you some good!
Shame Alan did not want a manicure with you.

Brigitte said...

So great for you and your guests that they have to stay longer. I'm sure that neither of you will get bored, lol.

Tiffstitch said...

It is quite the storm and nice that their plans enable them to stay longer! Nice for you especially. I'm in VT and we've had maybe 16 inches so far and it's still falling.

Julie said...

Bad weather ... good fortune for the three of you! Enjoy xx

Rose Marie said...

Yaaaa! Enjoy your extended visit.

Pittoresque said...

Another week together - you must have been devestated, haha! I'm sure you found some nice ways to spend the extra time :)