Always amazes me how the Cacti bloom the most vibrant flowers.
Did I mentioned we laughed? The extra days were relaxed, dividing our time home and exploring always finding a nice place for lunch. We were invited to friends houses and enjoyed everyone's company. Many pictures and did I mentioned we laughed? This visit was more spending time at a second home rather than running around, and I liked it. Perhaps that is why I have neglected the Blog. It has been a while since I have taken two weeks away from work, but have a great Assistant Director and besides a few phone calls to check in I have not had to work from here. Our daily travels were spur of the moment deciding in the morning which way to go and where to stop. We were visited multiple times a day by "Buddy" our resident Humming Bird.
"Buddy"
My mount was "Colonel and Lisa's was "Woody"
A Shelby Cobra, the real deal not a replica, a car I have seen at the Barret Jackson Auction which sells for over 1 Million Dollars,
View from Dinner
The yard at night casting a spell on the wall
Botanical Garden
The Pond with resident Ducks


10 comments:
It seems that you all were enjoying the extra days in Arizona a lot.
Looks like you all had a wonderful time ,love the photos.
Bluestar AC Service Center in Hyderabad is specialized in Repair & Service of Bluestar AC products across the city.
Call us: 9640036052, 040-66833000
I am so glad you had extra time with Gracie, we got the snow and lots of it. I like that you named the hummy Buddy is a good name. That catus with the head dress is something else, never seen one like that before. Glad you came to viist and I hope you have a safe trip home. Big hugs from snowy New Brunswick. Big hugs Gracie.
Alan: you are a great writer, what a fun time you and Lisa are having with Gracie, the photos are lovely to look at.
I am very happy you are having an extended visit with your sweet sister
In my mind I think you should move closer to her.
Blessings
Catherine
Great pictures. Glad you and Lisa were able to stick around longer with Gracie. Cacti are amazing, aren't they? Prickly things but bloom some of the prettiest flowers. Safe travels back to the east coast, if you're not already back.
Nice to meet you Alan. I'm enjoying your writing about your stay in Arizona. Sounds like everyone is having a great time. I'm glad the stormy weather of the East gave you all this extra time with Gracie. I can see you and Lisa are enjoying the beautiful weather and great company. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever
Sounds like you all had a fabulous time making lots of memories to hold dear till the next time you meet.
I am glad that you got to spend some extra time with Gracie and took so many lovely photos too.
Come back soon!
I'm very glad to read (and see!) that the three of you had such a great time together!
Post a Comment