Tuesday, January 9, 2018

A Prince in my house

Crazy weather morning. The sky was very dark and clouds every which way, then the sun and now we are back to clouds. The forecast is suppose to be for rain today.....we shall wait and see.
My Shutterfly book which was suppose to arrive yesterday....well, it is finally in Arizona and took 6 days to get from NC by UPS to get to Tolleson AZ. So it is about 13 miles away form me....let's see how long this takes. Speaking of deliveries...the package to Lynda Ruth finally arrived in Canada...one month to the mail date!
Yesterday Dianna and Bobby picked me up and off we travelled to the thrift stores in the area.
This Prince followed me home. Could not beat the cost and he just looked at me and I knew he needed to come home with me. Not sure where he will spend his time but for now he is in the living room guarding the candy on  Glenda's my lavender pedestal plate. We stopped for lunch at a little place in my neighborhood that I have never been too and discovered a great menu and the food we had was quite good. You never know about these little places.
I managed to get just a little more done on my tatted motif and it will definitely get finished this morning. I am waiting for the A/C guy (Brent) to come and replace a part in the unit. This is suppose to stop the noises that we hear. I think they should just replace this "new" 7 month old unit. This is the last time and then I will insist that they replace it.
I picked 4 tomatoes yesterday and will enjoy them with cucumber slices later along with chicken tenders and rice. The yard needs a good sweeping and the pond needs to be skimmed but I would rather tat. So, that is where you will find me today. Nice to have you visit and thank you for your kind words. Thank you for your friendship....special thanks to Dianna for caring....

8 comments:

Purple Pixie Dust said...

I love your frog prince, he is adorable. Hope he dosen't like chocolate. maybe he likes his flies with chocolate on them. Again thanks for all the lovely gifts. big hugs love

Vickie said...

Oh now you are brave one inviting a FROG into your house!! ;) He sure is a handsome one.

diamondc said...

Gracie: I must say that princ is adorable, he is worthy of a kiss, what a sweet find you have found.
It has been unbearably cold here for so long but the past two days we have been blessed with warm weather in the 30s that sounds cold to some but warm for us here in Minnesota.
I love fresh picked tomatoes, I am considering getting a small table top hothouse to grow tomatoes, I love cucumbers with tomatoes and Italian dressing.
I am looking forward to seeing your tatting project.
Good luck with the A/C.

Blessings
Catherine

Lisa said...

I LOVE your Tatting! My great grandmother was a very proficient tatter. However the thought of trying that scares me. Your dinner sounds scrumptious!

Lisa

butterfly said...

Nice Prince .
Enjoy your day tatting , Hugs.

Rose Marie said...

Handsome Prince! You never know what you'll find in consignment stores.

Julie said...

Good news your parcel finally arrived safely with its recipient.
Handsome frog you brought home from your shopping trip.

Pittoresque said...

Oh what a cute prince! I suggest you don't try kissing him, he's much easier to keep this way.