Very nippy weather.... actually it is winter finally here. I had no plans to leave the house yesterday but I decided to and came home with
tis lovely glittery angel to top the tree. She is about 12 inches end to end. Of course there is glitter everywhere now. Along with the angel, I found something that we looked for last year and did not find..... a barn
Last year Denny began to find farm animals...just little ones and decided we needed a barn for the holiday. We never found what we liked or very many for that matter. Now there is a barn on the mantle with chickens, pigs and a cow and geese. I will continue to add as I find more. I saw this on Vonna's blog and loved it.....it would be just what wanted. I got it at Cracker Barrel and it was half off as was the angel.
Windows 10 decided to do an update...my computer has been crazy since yesterday afternoon! "Oh Honey....let's hope I do not have to bother you!"......poor Keith, I think I drive him crazy. Well, that is it for now. I actually have not had my coffee yet and I am really needing it..... it is after 7! My tatted Snowflake is almost finished so I will be starting another today. Once again this desk looks shabby and not in a pretty way so it will need attention. The Bissell is still standing around with Swiffer. I thought by now they would have done their thing. I guess I will lead them about the house in an attempt to show them what needs to be done. They are quite lazy with a push from me.
Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your kind words and your friendship.
tis lovely glittery angel to top the tree. She is about 12 inches end to end. Of course there is glitter everywhere now. Along with the angel, I found something that we looked for last year and did not find..... a barn
Last year Denny began to find farm animals...just little ones and decided we needed a barn for the holiday. We never found what we liked or very many for that matter. Now there is a barn on the mantle with chickens, pigs and a cow and geese. I will continue to add as I find more. I saw this on Vonna's blog and loved it.....it would be just what wanted. I got it at Cracker Barrel and it was half off as was the angel.
Windows 10 decided to do an update...my computer has been crazy since yesterday afternoon! "Oh Honey....let's hope I do not have to bother you!"......poor Keith, I think I drive him crazy. Well, that is it for now. I actually have not had my coffee yet and I am really needing it..... it is after 7! My tatted Snowflake is almost finished so I will be starting another today. Once again this desk looks shabby and not in a pretty way so it will need attention. The Bissell is still standing around with Swiffer. I thought by now they would have done their thing. I guess I will lead them about the house in an attempt to show them what needs to be done. They are quite lazy with a push from me.
Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your kind words and your friendship.
9 comments:
Oh I just love your glitterly angel. Your barn is perfect! Love the display Gracie.
How nice! I really like the angel. We have a dog one, of course. lol
Merry Christmas!
Love your glittery angel and the barn. Only in the 50's here too and showers.
Wow, the barn and animals look great. What a sweet angel. We have cold weather today too, but we are staying inside where it is warm and I can do some stitching now that the left arm is healing great. I can type for a bit and do some things but it dose take time and I have lots of time to spare now that I have retired and can do more stuff. Big hugs and show that Bissell and Swiffer what to do. They are so lazy Santa won't come to them if they don't get their work done. Hugs
Love your beautiful angel and the barn, Grace! If you can convince Swiffer and Bissell to do what they’re supposed to do, please send me your secret😜😝
xxx
The angel you bought looks gorgeous on top or the tree. And look at the nice barn that you found for all the barn animals you already had.
That barn is lovely. Farm animals like Christmas too!
so pretty embroidery digitizing services in usa nice (*&
Post a Comment