Quiet day yesterday...chilly but nice once the day moved on. Spoke with the local post office supervisor about slap shot deliveries. He agreed the "fragile" marked boxes should not be tossed over a 6 foot gate!...really?!?
I though I should organize my Denny's Angel basket. Found a couple left so I guess they will need to find a home. I have received such kind words from those who did receive one. It is my pleasure to share them.
This beautiful bracelet arrived from my RI friend Joan...very New England with the sunset, shell and star fish with a piece of beach glass in a pretty gold sheer bag. I love my bracelets.
The other box was from Lu and Stan, also in RI, and of course it was Annalee...not one but 2!
Look at this little baker.....I have a special tree for all the Lu/Stan ornaments. This little baker will help today with the Pizzelles. I did finish my tatted snowflake
It is a very nice pattern called Bloomin' Ice Drop by Diane Cademartori. Really enjoyed this one and plan to make a few to send out for the New Year. I may not want real snow but these are just fine with me. While getting ready to make this I found that I have misplaced some of my shuttles.....seems with my recent moving and rearranging the craft closet a few things are someplace and I have no idea where. Guess I have a new task the beginning of the year.
The Bissell came in from the garage yesterday but so far has not moved. I guess I will have to guide it around the place along with the Swiffer today. I need a maid......
In the meantime, I will get busy with a laundry and house things before anything else. I thought the A/C people were coming yesterday...no, it is today. I will be enjoying dinner tonight with Robyn and Dave across the courtyard so I do not have to plan anything. Off I go to the laundry corner. Glad you stopped by today. Thank you for your kind words and friendship.
ps....the bite on my neck is healing....whatever it was!
I though I should organize my Denny's Angel basket. Found a couple left so I guess they will need to find a home. I have received such kind words from those who did receive one. It is my pleasure to share them.
This beautiful bracelet arrived from my RI friend Joan...very New England with the sunset, shell and star fish with a piece of beach glass in a pretty gold sheer bag. I love my bracelets.
The other box was from Lu and Stan, also in RI, and of course it was Annalee...not one but 2!
Look at this little baker.....I have a special tree for all the Lu/Stan ornaments. This little baker will help today with the Pizzelles. I did finish my tatted snowflake
It is a very nice pattern called Bloomin' Ice Drop by Diane Cademartori. Really enjoyed this one and plan to make a few to send out for the New Year. I may not want real snow but these are just fine with me. While getting ready to make this I found that I have misplaced some of my shuttles.....seems with my recent moving and rearranging the craft closet a few things are someplace and I have no idea where. Guess I have a new task the beginning of the year.
The Bissell came in from the garage yesterday but so far has not moved. I guess I will have to guide it around the place along with the Swiffer today. I need a maid......
In the meantime, I will get busy with a laundry and house things before anything else. I thought the A/C people were coming yesterday...no, it is today. I will be enjoying dinner tonight with Robyn and Dave across the courtyard so I do not have to plan anything. Off I go to the laundry corner. Glad you stopped by today. Thank you for your kind words and friendship.
ps....the bite on my neck is healing....whatever it was!
6 comments:
Glad it wasn't a tick. love your gifts hugs
What precious gifts! I especially like the baker. ;)
Love your tatted star. My mother tried to teach me to tat once but for some reason I just could not do it. I embroider a lot, crochet and knit but did not get the hang of it. I need some lessons I think.I have a beautiful large doily that my mother gave me, I treasure it.
Love the bracelet! It's beautiful. Ana Lee's are so sweet.
I'm always putting things places and can't remember where. So look, I don't change location of anything now. I'm afraid I will never find it again. The joys of getting older.
Lovely gifts. Have you considered getting a box on the porch for parcels when you are out?
The tatted snowflake is lovely. I bought some for my MIL for Christmas, they are made for a local craft shop by a lady in her 90s.
That snowflake is lovely, and it's awesome how all of your friends think about you and send you all these nice things :) It's like Christmas everyday at your house!
Post a Comment