Friday, August 25, 2017

A special day

Happy Birthday to The Brother Alan! I have posted about him on several occasions and he is the co-author here on he blog. Although he is 11 years younger in these recent months he certainly has filled the roll of Big Brother. When he was planning to visit Dennis would always say...Alan proof the house!" because he has the reputation of ...well, let's just say things can break. Of course when he was here in June I was the one who broke something and he has not let me forget about it. Alan will be here soon, September 19th and I am so looking forward to the visit. He will be taking care of some business things but we will also be sure to take time to enjoy Scottsdale and go for a wine tasting and just relax and enjoy one another's company. So join me in wishing this guy a very happy birthday!

15 comments:

Purple Pixie Dust said...

big happy birthday wish brother Alan your the best brother ever. hugs

C Reeder PhxAz said...

Happy birthday sweet brother! Thanks for helping take care of our friend.

queer curmudegon said...

💜

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

What a wonderful 'big' brother to have. Happy Birthday Alan from over the pond. Irene xx

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Brother Alan! I'm sure the two of you will have a blast and maybe you'll even experience your first monsoon storm:)

Janice said...

Happy Birthday Alan 🎂

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Happy Birthday to the Brother Alan, who is now everyone's Big Brother!

Alan said...

Thank you everyone.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Many Happy Returns to the "birthday boy".

Vickie said...

Happy Birthday Alan! Hope it is a great one!

Vickie said...

I forgot! I love the new picture of Alan you have added on the left Gracie. :D

jocondine said...

Joyeux Anniversaire Alan! Hugs to you both.

Brigitte said...

Happy belated birthday wishes to your brother, Gracie.

Julie said...

Belated birthday wishes to your brother.

Pittoresque said...

Happy belated birthday to the brother Alan!