Friday, March 3, 2017

I hate having work done so early!

You are thinking, what's the problem, you are up so early anyway. There is a difference being awake and up at 2-3-or 4 am sitting in pjs and savoring my first cup of coffee, and relaxing trying to really wake up, and waiting for an electrician to be here at 7 am to work on the fuse/electrical box. I am getting good at handling these things I might pat my own back. In years past Mr H would have tended to fixing this but, times they are different now. Now we get someone to do the work and of course have to pay a trip fee and an hourly rate. So, here I wait for Jason to arrive. I did not post for a week and now 2 days in a row...actually I want to share something with you. Many of us know Jo, well she started a new blog call Blogger of the Week. Check it out and maybe you will join in the new fun project. I had a small asthma attack last night, the first in awhile. For me it is a severe coughing fit. Normally Mr H gets very nervous which does not help me as I cough and loose my breath. This time he was quite calm and that did help me. Nothing worse like feeling like you can not breathe. As a result last night, I am not feeling that great today. Although it was over as quickly as it started, it leaves me very drawn and a little off kilter. There are those who know me and would say "a little"...anyway, today will be a rest and probable a nap later this afternoon if my head does not clear. The weather is suppose to be beautiful so it will most likely be a nap on the lanai.....sounds wonderful. That is about it my friends as it is getting close to 7am and I want to be ready for the electrician. Stop by and visit with Jo and get he details for the new blog. Thank you for visiting with me and listening to my rattling on this day. Thank you for the kind words and your friendship. Have a wonderful day.

10 comments:

Vicki said...

Take care Gracie! And enjoy the beautiful weather that's (finally) coming our way.

Shelly said...

Hope you start feeling better soon. The weather is going to be wonderful this weekend. Gracie, I was just on Facebook and a woman has a video of the Jewels of the Sea exhibition and I saw your pretty mermaid on the wall. She walks and shows all the items. Hope this link works
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=957195911090827&id=693807540763000

Have a nice day and weekend!

Vickie said...

Yes, I too am following Jo's new blog. It is such fun! :D Your asthma attack is NOT. I am sorry to hear it. Please rest this afternoon and take good care of yourself.♥

Julie said...

Take care Gracie, enjoy your afternoon nap in the spring sunshine. I too have been and visited
Jo's new blog.

shirley flavell said...

Take care Gracie. Enjoy your time out and maybe some stitching later.

Rachel said...

Gracie, I hope you are feeling better today. I used to have asthma attacks when I was younger and they are awful. Hope you are also enjoying the sunshine!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for the advert for the new blog, we have quite a few followers already and lots of page views.
I get asthma too, it's worse when the air pressure is high on clear, cold days. But a puff of my inhaler and everything is fine again.

Joanie said...

I am sorry that you are under the weather. I hope you feel better soon. I visit your blog and I like it very much. I will check out your friend's new blog.

Take care!

diamondc said...

Hi Gracie: I hope your attacks get lesser and lesser, it is nice he does not panic if that happened to me Mike would panic and call an ambulance.
I am so sorry to hear that you have to have electrical work done it is not cheap.
I am happy you are having great weather, we had storms and tornados today here in Minnesota, yuck.

Blessings
Catherine

Brigitte said...

I'm already a follower of Jo's new blog and think, it's a great idea. And right a couple of minutes ago I saw that your are the new blogger of the week, yeah!