Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Feeling lost

Just feeling like it will be one of those days. Mr H has a follow-up with his spine surgeon this morning. He had x-rays yesterday so we can be sure it is healing well. I must say Mr H has not had any problems with that surgery. Last evening he told me that he will tell the doctor that he does not want any further surgery. His spine is has many disc issues so it would be almost never ending to try to fix them all. Today just may be one of those days for me. I am feeling lost and really would like to be found. Have no reasons why. I did manage to make
a tatted heart on Monday with a very light pink tinged gem for the center. Not sure if I want to add a ribbon to the top so that is why you see the tatting threads still loose. It certainly has been fun making this small projects rather than tatting a large piece. Have you noticed that my list of followers is missing? Have no idea where it went or how to get it back. Speaking of friends....do any of you follow Coni over at The Spinster Stitcher ? Coni has not been feeling well and recently lost her beloved Master Stewey fur baby. I ask that you keep our fellow blogger in your thoughts. She is delightful and her posts are always fun as well as her stitching is beautiful. We all need someone to hold us in thought at one time or another if not daily. I think I will sit with Alice and begin her first motif after all it is the one she is using to stand on! Thank you for your kind words and for stopping by, but most of all thank you for your friendship. Have a good day.
PS if anyone finds me, please let me know...I do not like felling lost!

12 comments:

Vickie said...

I am so glad Dennis is doing well with his spine. I hope the other parts of his back hold out well. This tatted heart is lovely Gracie. Have a good day my friend. A big HUG for you.

Vicki said...

Happy to hear your husband is doing so well after his last surgery. Your hearts are so lovely - the red one is such a rich color. I don't like those "lost" times but I know they're a part of life. I know you'll be feeling "found" soon!

butterfly said...


Oh gracie I know how you are feeling we all have these kind of days .
Lots of people feel down after Christmas, your not lost I just found you .
What can we do to make you feel better !
Hope you feel better soon hugs and xxxs.

Bea said...

The heart is lovely.
I think we all have those 'off' days, but they will pass.
I'm very glad to hear your DH is healing properly after his surgery.

Unknown said...

I'm glad your Mr is doing better but sad to hear your feeling lost I hope you are found soon. CONI is a peach I always look forward to her posts as I do yours it's like having girlfriends come over but I can stay in my pj's! Y'all are so talented I feel blessed to have you visit & catch a glimpse of your lives. Plus y'all always give me ideas even if I don't always follow thru it's nice to dreams. My thoughts & prayer are with you. Blessings, Baa

Vicky R said...

Wonderful news about DH.

Blogger lost my list of blogs I follow last year, I am still trying to replace them all :(

Shelly said...

Good to hear about Mr. H's spine. Maybe his plan to have no more surgery is making you feel lost and add in the post-holiday thing, yeah I can see that happening. Crafting will bring you back down to earth. Strange that your follower box has disappeared. I haven't had any of the problem that have plagued bloggers recently. Lucky me, I guess. Take care.

diamondc said...

Hi Gracie: I love your heart, very pretty.
I am so happy to hear about Mr.H's decision about no more surgery's, sometimes surgery is worse then the pain.
I love following Coni, she is a hoot, I think she should write a book, it would be hilarious.

Blessings
Catherine

Carolyn said...

Hi! I don't have a blog, but love following yours! I am a stitcher and love seeing your projects! Bad days come, but they pass--stay strong and positive. You are a bright spot in my day and I'm sure MANY others! :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a gorgeous heart, lovely colour too.
Hope you have found yourself by now although your followers are still missing. If you go into Layout to re-add them, the gadget is hidden away under "more gadgets". If you can't find it, ask me and I'll help.

Julie said...

The tatting does looks splendid in red thread, beautiful!

Kathy Niklewicz said...

I just found your blog through Diane's, and am impressed at how well you have been doing with your tatting and your enhancements to the Ice Drops pattern (which I have yet to try). I'm especially intrigued with this lovely heart! Is it your own pattern? Wonderful idea to insert a gem in there, like the Ice Drops!

I'm enjoying reading your blog and also admire your writing style. I can relate to many things, as I am also around your age! Welcome back to tatting!