Friday, July 1, 2016

Mail delivery

You've no no no, I've Got Mail

This arrived yesterday...it is from KimM who is sending out 60, yes 60 RAKs in celebration of her birthday. Lovely gifts: pretty fabric with floss, a Swarovski crystal scissor fob which is currently on the scissor for my Bee Happy project! and a beautiful Limoges needle case...wonderfully painted. How lucky can a gal get.  It really made my day.  What a lovely gift from a lovely friend. Today I am having a sore foot day...yesterday I stubbed my left foot on the bed frame and thought little of it. Oh it hurt like...well you know. I am always barefoot and that is not always a good thing. I will try to remember to slip into my comfy Nike slides which I must admit eliminates some of the pain. Today there is black/blue tinge to it and it is a bit puffy. This is going to be a sit not walk day. Glad Mr H is off restrictions so he can now tend to the garden! which is where he is at the moment. Still waiting for the Monsoon storm....nothing here in the West Valley. We really are waiting for rain. Today there is a bit of wind but unfortunately it is hot and not comfy to enjoy. I just ordered The Sewing Basket from Niky at http://niky-nikyscreations.blogspot.com/2016/06/sewing-basket.html...I just love it! I know, I already have a few too may projects, but if you se it, which I know you will take a look...you can see that I must have it. Well my friends, so glad you stopped by today. Thank you for your precious friendship and kind words. Mr H just left for a doctor appointment ( all by himself)...today is 2 weeks since the surgery! Have a fun and safe 4th of July celebration for my USA friends....but wishing all you a wonderful weekend.

12 comments:

Vickie said...

Wow!!! I made that picture bigger and had myself a good stare at your gifts. Just gorgeous!

diamondc said...

Gracie: Lovely Rak from Kim, she is a sweetheart, I am so happy Mr. H is doing so well.

Blessings
Catherine

JudyC said...

Hello Gracie, Thank you so much for visiting and the nice comment. It's a wonderful gift you got there. Nice!

Ruth said...

Oh those bed posts are vicious buggers! be careful with yourself and gaze lovingly at your lovely RAK -- that should help ease some pain :)

faith76 said...

Your gifts are lovely. Stubbing toes are the most painful thing. I hope your toe gets better soon :)

butterfly said...


Beautiful gifts from Kim , she is such a giver bless her for all the hard work .
Enjoy sweet friend and hope your foot gets better soon.

Cindy's Stitching said...

What a beautiful surprise you got in the mail. Stubbin a toe always hurts, hope it is better soon. Glad Mr. H Is out in the garden. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

Ele said...

Beautiful gifts
glad Mr H is tending to his garden again
I saw Niky's sewing basket too. Look forward to see your progresses with it. If someone can turn it into something simply gorgeous that's you!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a wonderful gift from Kim, her painted pieces are so beautiful!

Nice basket kit too, I shall look forward to seeing you stitch and make that up.

Bea said...

What a lovely RAK you received - everything is beautiful. Take care of your toe, they can hurt SO much. And I'm glad to hear Mr. H is doing so well.

Julie said...

I've really enjoyed seeing where Kim's gifts have been going to, she certainly paints beautifully - nice treat that arrived for you.
Hope all went well for Mr H at the drs appt.

Brigitte said...

Oh my, such gorgeous gifts from Kim. Enjoy.
I know what you talk about being barefoot and bumping your foot into something. Happens to me too every now and then, as I am barefoot too.