Thursday, July 7, 2016

~~~Bee Happy~~~

Stitching complete and I am happy. This was a pleasure to stitch and I am so glad I chose the linen that I did....as a reminder: the pattern is from The Primitive Hare as found in Just Cross Stitch June 2016 issue on 25 count Vintage Butter Pecan. Can you see the bee fabric in the back round? Just found that at my local quilt shop. I will tone it down a bit with some dying. How will it be finished you ask....I think a bag. I have so many "to completes" on my sewing desk...when will I get to them? Why am I being so pokey? The answer my friend is blowing in the wind...and right now it is a hot breeze out there. Just lack of ambition to sit at the sewing machine....in other words I am feeling quite lazy. At this very moment I can smell shrimp cooking.....Old Bay Seasoning....fills the kitchen. Oh that Mr H, he knows just what I like. So with that I must leave you to finish "helping" in the kitchen and figure what to have with them....it was nice of you to stop by. Thank you for your friendship and kind words. Have a nice evening...it is a late post for me.

6 comments:

butterfly said...


Love your Bee stitching and material .
Good some days to have a rest day hugs.

KimM said...

Oh my gosh! Love your "Bee Happy"! Can hardly wait to see the bag!!
xxx

Vickie said...

This turned out really neat Gracie. A perfect fabric match.

Melinda said...

Thank you for Sharing your Bee Happy - I have this issue and I have moved this to my TODO QUICKER list after seeing yours! There is nothing like Old Bay Seasoning...

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great finish. This one is also on my list! You found a perfect backing fabric too.

Bea said...

Beautiful finish. Looking forward to seeing the bag.