Friday, March 4, 2016

I need a push....

Oh what a morning....you would think that since I slept until 4 am I would be up, ready and let's go. Well, that is not happening....I have been down (head on the pillow) so not ready and go? forget about it! I took a half dose of flu/cold capsules last night at 8pm and I think it forgot to stop working. I want to shout to my brain...alright already it is morning.... let go. I finally had my first cup of coffee so maybe it will jump start my day and soon to make another cup. Imagine if I took both of the capsules?!? Actually, I may be coming down with something....and it is not energy by any means. I think going out to the garden and trimming up some of the flowers might get me going.
the geraniums are looking lovely in vibrant pink.....as are
the snapdragons with their bright yellow blooms It is so nice to look out the window to see these plants showing off their colors. Mr H has begun to re-organize the pots and re-plant those that are needed. Our snail vine is starting to grow again after the winter rest. One of our plants can be a bit dangerous...
this is the trunk of this.....
The name escapes me, but it can grow rather large. Right now it is confined to a pot so it is growing slower. The barbs are an inch in length and really very stiff and hurt...do not ask how I know they hurt, just trust me. I think I need that 2nd cup of coffee.....glad you stopped by to give me a push. Thank you for your friendship and kind words....have a great day.

8 comments:

butterfly said...


I need a push too gracie , my cold seems to keep coming back .
Then i don't want to do much.
Love your flowers I can see you have such wonderful weather hugs.

Vickie said...

Oh how your pink geraniums make me smile! :D We have nothing but snow here. You go ahead and rest. You can do that some times you know. ;)

KimM said...

Root-Toot-toot!! (cymbals clashing.....trumpets blasting)!!! Did that help? No? Maybe another cup of coffee? Hope you feel better soon.
xxx

Ele said...

what a wonderful geranium! Looks like spring is bloom over there :)
hope you feel better soon

cucki said...

Wow spring is sprung :)
Hope you feel better soon
Big hugs x

Heather S said...

Know the feeling too well and I didn't take anything. No motivation at the moment in this craft room. Love your flowers and they will certainly brighten your day.

shirley flavell said...

Lovely bright colours of your geranium and snapdragon. I do hope you are not in for a virus. Hope you have a good week.

geeky Heather said...

I hope your are feeling better...I understand what you mean about the cold medicine...I also take a half or even a quarter dose if it is NyQuil and it still knocks me out for 10 hours!!