Friday, February 26, 2016

An apron and a lamb

~~~~~~~and Natalia
Natalia and her mom Elyssa loved the apron and as you can see, Natalia loves the lamb that Mr H picked out for her. He said she had to have something --- other than the apron! It was so nice to have my niece Elyssa post this picture for us to see. Definitely pleased the uncle Dennis! I have someone to spoil. When Elyssa was young (until she was 11 and we moved out here to Arizona) she spent lots of time with us and even had her own room in our house. She loved helping me and wore an apron most of the time. Seems that Natalia is following her mom. I thought this fabric would be very Spring like and now to find material for Autumn and then Christmas. The pattern I bought has 3 styles and also for an adult size too. I love having aprons to wear. Yesterday we ran a few errands and I told Mr H that today would be an at home day...I simply want to stitch. Maybe even sit outside until it gets too warm...should be in the mid 80's today. Laundry is finished and the sewing room has been straightened, well, a little. So hard to keep it perfect when I have several projects going and planned. With that said, I think I will grab one of the projects and my needles. It has been so nice to chat with you...I know, 2 days in a row! Thank you for your wonderful friendship and kind words. I hope you have a wonderful day.

10 comments:

cucki said...

Aww love the apron and the sweet lamb
Love and hugs x

Vickie said...

Oh Gracie!That darling, little apron. :) Your niece is so precious.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely photos of the sweet little apron and your dear little niece!

Brigitte said...

Such nice gifts. And lovely pictures that your niece sent you.
I hope you were having a wonderful stitchy day.

shirley flavell said...

A dear little girl and a lovely apron. Glad you are both well and you are stitching.VERY hot here down under. Have to live with air con and or fan day and night. Today uncomfortable with high humidity. I'm happily stitching beside the fan. Too hot to do any gardening or cooking.Have a lovely week Gracie.

butterfly said...

Such a beautiful apron gracie and what a cute Lamb .
Have a good week hugs .

KimM said...

What a cute apron and that lamb is absolutely adorable! I'm envious of your weather. Happy stitching
Hugs
xxx

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful choices and good on Mr. H for the lamb. Perfect for almost Easter and the start of March. I love that you can continue on a tradition with your family too.

Julie said...

She looks like one very happy little lady, you created a beautiful gift for her.

diamondc said...

Gracie: That apron is beautiful and what a lovely little girl.
I think she is lucky to have you both in her life.

Blessings
Catherine