Friday, March 25, 2016

Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop

Now that is a long title! but once again Jo has organized us in the blog hop....
This is my post this year. She is the cover for my sewing machine and has been with me for over 20 years. Her apron tends to become a catch all for items and every so often I put them where they belong. She holds a cute little sewing basket that was given to me many many years ago which I thought would be cute for her to hold. I love the Daisy Kingdom fabric that is her dress material. My special letter for this event is ---- E and your next visit should be to visit with http://ramblingsofabiscornuaddict.blogspot.com/  .
I completed my Snowflower Diaries April SAL this morning and here it is
ready for April to start. This will be the frame that I will use to switch out the piece each month. I am enjoying this monthly project and look forward to starting the next design. Mr H and I do not have any plans this weekend... I know he bought a nice roast to cook for Sunday. We really do not follow any of the traditions from years ago...pretty much whatever is our theme. We live a very relaxed lifestyle. I still have not figured out what project I will start next.... that in itself is a project! Me myself and I will certainly have to get down to business and sort this out. Must have needle in hand. Well my friends, and I do thank you for your friendship and kind words, I am so happy to have chatted with you. Have a wonderful Easter celebration and a great day.


 

25 comments:

Melinda said...

What a wonderful Bunny to protect your sewing machine. It's the best. And the perfect frame to hold each month of the SnowFlower Diaries SAL. I think April is my favorite. Thanks for the letter

Thank you for sharing.

diamondc said...

Gracie: Love that frame it is perfect, April is so cute love the colors in the bunny picture.

Blessings
Catherine

Carolyn said...

What an adorable bunny. I love the basket you added. The April SAL looks great in that frame. I can't wait to see what next month's will look like. We don't celebrate Easter and the other traditions. We stopped years ago when our son grew to old for the Easter bunny. Enjoy your Sunday doing things that make your happy!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop this year. I hope this will be one of your annual traditions!
Love your sewing bunny, the perfect companion.

Katie said...

Hopping by on the blog hop. I love your beautiful bunny. Adorable! I hadn't seen the April SAL piece yet. Yet another month I like. I keep trying not to join in but it gets harder each month. Thanks for the letter off to continue my search.

Bea said...

Thank you for the letter, and I love your bunny! So much prettier than just looking at the machine.

Janet Yarwood said...

That bunny is very cute. Thank you for the letter

Vickie said...

Your bunny sewing machine cover is so very sweet Gracie.Thank you for the E. :)

Kaisievic said...

Happy Easter, my dear, thank you for the letter and I love your bunny machine cover - so sweet and perfect for this blog hop.

Mini said...

Wonderful bunny for covering the sewing machine.
April pieces is lovely too.
Thanks for the letter.
Happy Easter.

jocondine said...

This bunny looks stunning, what a great cover and so cute friend for sewing hours. Thanks for showing us this amazing work. Lovely frame for your "April", it will be great to have every month a "welcome to the new month" stitching. Thanks for the letter and I wish you a Happy Easter. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques avec beaucoup de bisous. (lot of kisses for Easter, really a lot!)

Brigitte said...

Nice April stitching, gracie. And what a lovely little bunny this is.
Thanks for the letter ...

rosey175 said...

Ooo your sewing machine bunny is fabulous! Her basket is just adorable. Thank you for the letter and Happy Easter! Enjoy your day doing whatever. :D

Kerryp77 said...

Beautiful bunny and April looks lovely, thanks for the letter too! I won't need to hop to the next blog as it's mine!

Renee said...

Your bunny is fantastic and your cross-stitch is lovely. Beautiful work!

Aurelia Eglantine said...

I love your Bunny with her sewing basket! I remember seeing a lot of these patterns as doorstops in the mid-90s but I've never seen one made into a sewing machine cover, she's very cute and functional! And having a single frame for a calendar SAL and changing out the monthly inserts is a wonderful and practical idea, much easier to store than multiple frames. Happy Easter :)

Ariadne said...

I am stitching the Snowdiaries SAL too. Thanks for your letter. AriadnefromGreece!

FlashinScissors said...

Hello Gracie, Visiting you from the blog hop! Thank you for the letter. Your bunny and her tiny basket are so sweet! I do love tiny baskets!
That SAL is so tempting but at the moment I have too many projects on the go to even think about joining in, so how can I resist it?!!
Off to the next blog now! A Happy Easter to you!
Barbara xx

Beth in IL said...

Love your blog. Did someone say chocolate?

Justine said...

Happy Easter! Such a lovely post. Hope you have a wonderful relaxing day.

Sheryl S. said...

Wonderful bunny machine cover, so much detail and pretty fabric. Happy Easter.

EvalinaMaria said...

I'm absolutely in love with your Bunny Girl! Happy Easter!

KimM said...

Love your sewing machine cover - simply adorable, Grace! And what a great idea to switch out the Snowflower Diaries SAL pieces. I really must start on these....so much to stitch, not enough time :0)
xxx

Tiffstitch said...

Lovely bunny and great finish! I love that April one and I have to check if I have it saved now.

Astrids dragon said...

She's adorable! Puts my hard plastic cover to shame!
Love your April, I've just started May.