Thursday, March 24, 2016

Sewing finished

The project that was spread out on the sewing table is now complete...
this is all that I can show at the moment...until it is mailed and received, I have almost completed the stitching for the SAL and as in the first few, I have enjoyed the design. I hope to assemble the pin keep this weekend. Not really liking the way the directions are for the ribbon trim, I guess I may change that.... we shall see. Not too sure of what my next project will be....I wish my mind was more organized in that area at the present....it just keeps wandering about. Mrs Finch is still keeping her eggs protected. Mr H and I are enjoying some sitting time in the garden......

this is the view from the lanai....
although is short in height, the Cana is so bright yellow....with a new bud getting ready to bloom...all in all it is looking very pretty. The temps have been very good so until the triple digits arrive, we shall enjoy sitting and looking. Yesterday and actually on Tuesday I spent time visiting and stitching with my sweet friends JeanneG....I am so lucky to have her in my life. I may try a quilting project next  and since she is a great quilter, I know she will help me. Maybe a small throw size. Presently the one in the living room ( I made back in the 90's!) is seeing some wear from use. It is a thought....Mr Finch has arrived so the chatter in the back yard is active. Not sure where he goes at night. So, my goal for today is to finish the SAL and get it ready in the frame for April display, look for/think of what I want to do for the next project.
 I am really happy to have you visit...thank you for your friendship and kind words....have a good day.

4 comments:

butterfly said...


Beautiful garden and flowers ,can't wait to see what you have made.

Cindy's Stitching said...

Love the fabric color. pretty flowers. have a blessed Easter.

Vickie said...

Your yard is so pretty. It is currently sleeting here. Pretty ice covered trees. Not pretty driving. Waiting and praying for two of our family still out driving in it today.

Ele said...

Lovely garden, look forward to see more of your project!