Thursday, December 3, 2015

What a week...

and it is is not over yet! Mr H had his hip replacement on Monday at 7:45 AM. It took a bit longer because he had excessive bleeding. Finally at noon he was brought to his room. Shortly7 after he was up in a chair and walked a little. So far so good. I am sure you do not want to be bored with all the happenings, so let's just say we are on an adventure. In the meantime, I forgot to check the pond water level, forgot to check the plants so we can safely say I forgot to enter the back yard.Tuesday had it's challenges but we did survive them. Yesterday was a good day and home we came arriving around 3:30 PM. Suddenly it struck me that I was now in charge....all by myself. I just know this will be an interesting if not eventful road we are on. Stitching? you ask....what stitching? I desperately need some stitching to relax with. Today we get to ride in the car to physical therapy...yippee! What about last night you ask? Do you really want to know.........thanks for stopping by to listen. Did I mention that Mr H is not being cooperative today?!

13 comments:

Lee said...

One day at a time and all will be well I know you will cope however thoughts and prayers are with you both. Do hope mr H recovery will go smoothly

Chookyblue...... said...

Goodluck with the physio.....they say hips are great oops as they feel better straight away..... Goodluck...
I'm sure you will be fine in charge....

Dotty's Daughter said...

Men seldom are in my experience when poorly but so pleased all went well and all is good re the op. Thinking of you honey and hoping the days ahead you do find "me" time. Thinking of you.xx

Lynda Ruth Bowers said...

men never cooperate any time they are sick or have an operation, they are like little boys who just want mommy to kiss them better. be brave and take care of you he will be better soon. big hugs glad the operation went well. I had my knee done and sometimes the pain is bad. he will survive good luck I am praying for a speedy recovery for your hubby. hugs

Vickie said...

I am praying for Dennis.
Hoping you two are eating alright? With you in charge and all. ;)

Tiffstitch said...

A fervent wish for strength while Mr H recuperates!

Jacquie Morris said...

One day at a time.... Sending my best wishes with a little smile :)

Julie said...

Get well wishes for MrH and I (big hug) for you Gracie

Fiore said...

Hi, dear Gracie. All my best thoughts are for you and Mr. D.
Men are the same all over the world!
Ciao

Mouse said...

ohhh glad to hear the op went well and Mr H behave .... it will be for the best ...lol and good luck with Gracie being in charge ...lol shall I send over some food parcels heheheh love mouse xxxxx
ps while Mr H is having his therapy get some stitches in :) love mouse xxxxx

Heather said...

I hope Mr. H continues to recover quickly. And try to take a little bit of time for yourself.

Simple Pleasure said...

Gracie
I'm so glad to hear that Mr. H is home from the hospital. You are going to do fine with being "in charge"...please find some time to enjoy stitching/crafts...this "me time" is so important for us and not at all selfish.
Busy Hands...Happy Heart
Patricia
PS I don't write often but so enjoy checking in on your latest posts!

Vicki said...

I'm glad you're at home. Praying for a speedy recovery - for both your sakes!