Sunday, December 27, 2015

After Christmas

Although we had a very relaxed holiday I have been so tired! There is no reason, just tired....
My Santa Dennis deserved this cat nap after cooking a wonderful dinner. Considering all that has happened this month, he is doing very well.  I thought the hat suited him well. I am looking forward to a left over dinner with the roast we enjoyed......don't you love the left overs after a good meal? I received some wonderful exchanges and a surprise gift....
First exchange was with Cindy
lovely pin pillow and a Mill Hill Santa kit...along with PS Santa and LHN pattern. Thank you Cindy for my goodies. Then there was from Sherry
I love that she found an Ana Lee Santa...and the ornament was made with her grandchildren while visiting at Thanksgiving...the pin cushion is beautiful...thank you Mdm Samm for hosting this exchange. If you haven't visited her blog, please do...you will love it.
Then a surprise gift from Lynda Ruth
Look at the lovely handmade parasol....it will look lovely on my tree...and a marshmallow snowman....yum Love the Santa pattern. Thank you Lynda for thinking of me. Lynda has been participating in our year long card exchange.  Once again my dear sweet Lu sent me
an Ana Lee ...look at his face then go back and look at the face of the snowman from Sherry...exact! Lu (she visits my blog) this guy will be with me all year long in the sewing bookcase...and I will think of you and Stan....I do anyway!
I guess that covers it all....hard to believe the year is almost  to the end....In some ways I will be very happy to see it off. Mr H and I are looking forward to the new year putting this latest medical "to do" behind us. Glad you visited to see my gifts....thank you for the kind words and of course your friendship. Have a great day.

9 comments:

Vickie said...

What precious gifts you have received!
I too look forward to a healthier 2016!

Lynda Ruth Bowers said...

Glad to see you received my special December card. Glad you like everything I sent. It was a wonderful card exchange and I had a grand time with it. Love the photo's of you and Mr.H. Hope you have a great New Year with lots of good health. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Big Hugs love Lynda Ruth

butterfly said...


Wonderful gifts Gracie , hope you and Mr H had a wonderful Christmas .
Wishing you both a Happy New Year for 2016 cheers to you both.

cucki said...

Wonderful gifts dear friend...
Wishing you both a very blessed happy new year..
Big hugs x

Brigitte said...

These exchange gifts are all so nice, and so thoughtfully put together. Enjoy.
And good to read that Mr H is doing so well already after his surgery.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Looks like Mr H is having a well-deserved nap! I hope that 2016 is a better year healthwise.
You received some lovely gifts and cards too.
Thank you for organising the card exchange this year, it's been so much fun getting the cards each month. I must make sure I have them all filed in my special card album I bought!

Cindy's Stitching said...

glad your goodies arrived safely. some great gifts you have received. have a blessed new year.

Julie said...

A delightful array of goodies you were sent to celebrate the festive season.
Wishing you both good health in 2016.

KimM said...

Mr. Claus looks like he's really enjoying his nap. And what precious gifts. Take care, Gracie -
hugs from me to you -
xxx