Monday, November 23, 2015

Oh my lucky stars!

Don't know how lucky they are, but they certainly were addicting...
Mr H and I enjoyed a relaxing weekend and sat outside while I folded all these stars. I think they would make great mobiles or banners or just to hang on the tree or anywhere for that matter.
I like how the message comes through on this one....the paper choices are really endless. I have always like origami but never really tried to make anything. Then I did a few and can see how it can be addicting. I must remember to not to do too many at a time because I really had to medicate my hand. I did make a little more progress on SW Santa
He will make a nice addition to my Southwest ornaments. Lots of beading and you know how much I love my beads. We are getting ready for the big day...next Monday will be Mr H's surgery. We have been busy making all the necessary preparations and appointments. Tomorrow and Wednesday are final prep days. It will be hard for my guy to not do the things he does. Silly as it may sound, he will not be happy with me in charge of the garden and the feeding the fish. He says I scare the fish...really. They are lucky I feed them when he has been sick! As for the garden, I am sure he will attempt to be out there. I will have my work cut out for me. I think I better get another bottle of my favorite drink... anyway, so glad you popped in to visit. Welcome to a few new friends and thank you ever so much for your friendship and kind words. Have a great day.

5 comments:

Vickie said...

Well what fun stars!
Oh dear! Dennis sounds like he is going to be trouble for you! ;)

Julie said...

I am sure you will make a wonderful nurse to him, all the best patients do exactly what nursey says!
Great stars.

Vicki said...

Love the stars! Praying for a speedy recovery for Dennis.

Tiffstitch said...

Awesome stars and fingers crossed for you and Mr H!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your stars look lovely. Origami can be very therapeutic as long as your hand doesn't hurt too much.

I hope it all goes well for Mr H with his op. I'm sure the fish will survive your care too.