Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Enter at your own risk~~~~~

I feel as if I am in running in circles lately. Notes and more notes to myself and to Mr H....trying to remember too many things. It seemed that we had so much time for this upcoming surgery for Mr H now it is literally around the corner and moving in fast. Today will be the last day of things to do as the day is Monday. This afternoon we need to pre -register Mr H at the hospital. This morning a technician from Cox came to visit. I have had issues with connection for some time on and off. We visited the Cox store the other day back from some appointment and they offered to replace my modem free. I guess today was the morning! Here and gone already but then something clicked in my lost mind...the December card exchange! Can you believe we have come full circle from the the start of this ? So, if you want to be included in the last round, please let me know. And do not feel bad if you can not...I do know how busy everyone is this time of year. What must you think of me....this is the first time I did not mail out any cards!!!! I have mailed a card to everyone each month...just forgot with all this hullabaloo happening at Horton House. But I will mail out for December. Please let me know by December 5th. Are you all ready for Thanksgiving? We are, well I think we are and if not we will make do. For us it will be simple turkey and the fixings; a quiet day. Right now, I must check on the wash that I put in and due to my slipping mind have actually have wash twice already, neverthemind, it will be done by now and a much needed cup of coffee will be in hand. Glad you came by today....thank you as always for your friendship and kind words. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you form me and Dennis.

12 comments:

Julie said...

A beautiful indian blessing on your dreamcatcher picture.
Have a wonderful thanksgiving the two of you.
Best wishes to Mr H for his surgery on Monday.
xxx

Shelly said...

Love the Tecumseh quote. So fitting. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and go easy on yourself for forgetting things. As long as you get Mr. H to the hospital for his surgery! Best wishes on Monday!

butterfly said...


Happy Thankgiving.
All the best for Mr H .
Pop my name on the card list .
Bessings to you both.

Vickie said...

Happy Thanksgiving my friend!
I am praying for Dennis.

Dotty's Daughter said...

Hope all goes well for Mr H and you Gracie.xx

Vicki said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Debbie said...

Wishing you and Mr. H a very Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the day/weekend and get some rest. Hope all goes well Monday.

Lynda Ruth Bowers said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you both. hope hubby has good surgery. I had another MRI this morning but it did not go well. Rescheduled for Dec 11th at 6 p.m. hubby going with this time. Love the tecumseh quote. count me in for the card exchange. it is so much fun I think I will just keep doing it. love to both you and Dennis. hugs

shirley flavell said...

Best wishes Gracie.

diamondc said...

Gracie: Blessings to Mr. H on his surgery, I hope all goes well.
Happy Thanksgiving

Catherine

Tiffstitch said...

Fingers crossed everything goes well!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I hope I'm automatically on the list for this month! I will make this my last one though.
I've really enjoyed sending out the cards throughout the year and receiving them too. I'd like to do some random cards to different people each month next year!