Thursday, October 29, 2015

Clouds make way for sun

Earlier this morning I attempted to post here...no luck. So I gave up and then had computer slow issues. Call to the Geek Squad...for the very first time I had an "agent" who did not seem to know what she was doing...I gave up and restarted the computer for the 5th time.... let's see if this is working now...I tried to show you my sock and could not so here is is so far....
I wish I had finished this one when I did the first. My sock knitting is so ... well I have to keep reminding myself of this or that and I just wan t it to turn out correctly. I am sure I am making it more difficult than it should be but it has been a long time since I did socks on 2 circular needles. The thing is, I hardly wear socks anymore with our mild temps. You can be sure I will wear these after all this.
The sun is bright and the breeze is more windy than not. We are suppose to have rain today into tomorrow. I am hoping for some cooler weather so I can sit outside and knit or stitch. I am taking it slowly because between the minimal yard work I did the other day and this knitting stress, my hand has been a little swollen. This is the first year that Mr H id not put pumpkins out front..... neither of us seems in the Halloween spirit. We did put some nice lighting in the back yard and it looks so pretty at night. Yesterday was my EGA meeting and it was the first time in a few months that I was able to go and now it will be January before I can meet up with them again. That is called life happens. I am hoping that Mr H will be feeling okay by the end of January so that I can attend. The plan is for a Stumpwork class and even though I have done some, I look forward to the class. Well, my dear friends, that about covers my busy morning...time for more knitting. Thank you for the kind words and have a great day.

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Your sock is looking great Gracie. Yep! I have got a lot of "life happens" going on right now. Take care you two!

Lynda Ruth Bowers said...

I love your sock and you take care of yourself. big hugs Lynda Ruth

butterfly said...


Love your socks , hoping your hand mends for good soon hugs.

Anthea said...

Oh Dear, Gracie you're having a hard time with that hand! Take care of yourself

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sorry your hand is still playing you up.
I got your Hallowe'en card today, perfect timing!

Julie said...

Your sock looks superb. Stump work is something I have never tried.