Another month gone by...it's Halloween.....Once again I have participated in Jo's Halloween Blog Hop.
my picture is a piece I made last year and my letter for this is ~~~~~H~~~~~ to find the next letter please visit Cheryl at
http://chaosatlanta.blogspot.co.uk/ . Hope you all have treats and no tricks for the day. Thank you Jo for hosting another fun event.
my picture is a piece I made last year and my letter for this is ~~~~~H~~~~~ to find the next letter please visit Cheryl at
http://chaosatlanta.blogspot.co.uk/ . Hope you all have treats and no tricks for the day. Thank you Jo for hosting another fun event.
17 comments:
Wow, these Halloween blog hop posts just pop up in my reader like bubbles in bubbling water, lol.
Hey!! Happy Halloween!
Thanks for taking part in the Blog Hop this year with your lovely little witch.
Happy Halloween!!
What a cute witch!
Cute with. Apple anyone............?
Lovely stitching :)
Happy Halloween. Your witch is adorable:)
Gracie, dearie, you're always on my thoughts. Thank you for coming to my blog.
Ciao.
Fiore
Have a great Halloween!AriadnefromGreece!
Adorable witch! I love your glass pumpkin and raven, too! Happy Halloween!
Love your witch! Thank you for the letter :o)
Hugs xx
Lovely display, hope you had a wonderful Halloween.
Very cute, and nice to meet you!
I'm hopping by on the Halloween blog hop. Love your Halloween piece you made. Thanks for the letter.
Hopping through - your little witchy is adorable!
Hi! Visiting you with the blog hop, thanks for the letter. Have a nice week. Amitiés xxx
Post a Comment