Sunday, August 9, 2015

Magazines part one~~~~

I decided to continue the clean out with magazines. They are just sitting in the closet taking up space.... some already have a home to go to but there are more waiting to be claimed and here they are:
New Stitches---October 2006
Celebrations in Cross Stitch---Aug/Sept 1999
Crafts Beautiful---October 2014
The Cross Stitcher---February 2009
The Cross Stitcher---October 1992
For the Love of Cross Stitch---February 1992
Cross Stitch Sampler---Spring 1992
Just Cross Stitch---November 1995
Cross Stitch & Country Crafts: Angel Ornaments
Leisure Arts Magazine February---1995 
I know some of the dates are pretty ago, what can I say.... I save things. I still have several to sort through. I worked on Red on/off these last few days...stitches here and there to do then she is complete, finally. Sun is shining and there is a breeze, problem is the air is hot so the breeze is not comfortable at all. I really miss sitting outside. Having this time off work and not being outdoors...bummer. I am finding that my mouse is doing it's own thing today...I think it might be getting ready for the dust bin along with the keyboard. It is a wireless set up that I have had for about 3 years. Have you noticed that electronics tire around 3 years?! They do at The Horton House. Anyway, that is about it for now. If you are interested in any of the listed magazines, please email me and be sure that I have your address. Glad to chat with you today...enjoy your day.
How about a rose for the day...Mr H brought home these gorgeous yellow roses...

6 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful rose, i wonder if the scent is as powerful as its image?
Have a lovely day x

Jacquie Morris said...

What a sweet sweet colour your rose is..
Wow!! You are having a clean out!
I would love love love to take your Just Cross Stitch magazines off your hands :)
I am will to pay postage via paypal if you wish :)
And any other contribution too.... It's just that it's hard to get that magazine here :)
Smiles :)

KimM said...

Beautiful rose - it looks like an oil painting.
xxx

Vickie said...

What a rose! Lovely. :)

Ele said...

What a lovely rose!

butterfly said...

Beautiful rose .
You are so good having a clear out I really need to sort my things out , I find it hard to throw things out.