Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I think I got lost

Some days seem to blur.... I am not sure what I have been up to! I do know I put a few xx's here and there.... but not enough to take a picture of. I have been to therapy and Jake, my therapist, thinks I need to continue a bit more. There is improvement but maybe more can be achieved. On Thursday he will again take measurements to see. I do see some improvement, but I want more. One day at a time. I must compliment Jake for coming up with ways to help...
This is new strap helps to stretch my finger which is still a little stiff. Instead of me holding in this position ( and it does hut) and not giving it full time to help, this holds it in place. Not the most comfortable, but we hope it will be effective. Home therapy now is with icing, brace, compression glove and now this... no wonder there is little time or comfort for stitching! Oh the mail brought me a gift...
Lynda Ruth is part of our Card Exchange....she sent me a lovely note, a Canadian pin and a thimble! How unique, it is a shape of a house.... love the pin...thank you Lynda Ruth. Speaking of cards, this is it...I will be e-mailing the list on Friday for the August Exchange...so it you are interested in joining us, please let me know. Seems the day here is starting a bit cloudy, but it is expected to warm up to 102 or so. Just another Arizona day....
Back in March I joined the EGA...and finally got my membership card... looking forward to "joining" in and learning new things. So much I want to do!~ Well, at the moment the washing machine is calling to me and I need must have a cup of coffee.... think I will make it an iced coffee. I am so glad you took time to visit...thank you for the encouragement and most of all your friendship. Whatever your plans, I hope you have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

Vickie said...

I am still doing my PT at home daily. Keep at it Gracie. It is so worth it!

KimM said...

Keep up the good work, Gracie - please put me on the August list. I'd like to considered a perpetual participant, if that's OK.
hugs
xxx

Julie said...

Sweet gift that arrived from Canada.

diamondc said...

Gracie: I hope it gets easier for you, therapy can sometimes be a pain.
Good luck with home therapy.
Love you little surprise.

Blessings
Catherine

Sandra Kaye said...

Feel better soon!!!

Lynda Ruth Bowers said...

Glad you liked your little surprise. Hope it makes you feel better.Please send me a list too. Big hugs from Canada Lynda Ruth

Sally said...

Lovely gift from Canada.

Hope your therapy keeps helping.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Am I too late to sign up? Please consider me a regular even if I forget to comment! I love sending and receiving the cards.