Sunday, April 12, 2015

Intentions were there

I began by sitting at the computer desk ready to post something today. Instead, one thing has led to another and I read my emails, checked in on Facebook to respond to a few comments left for me and then got here to blog land and started visiting. So, now I really need a cup of coffee and to rest my mind which is now filled with ideas, wants and need to gets. Glad you stopped by ...sorry there is not more here...oh wait....yesterday our first of the year Hibiscus opened and it is facing my kitchen window...
it sure put a smile on my face to look out and see this first thing! Have a wonderful day my dear friends.

9 comments:

Anthea said...

Hi Gracie!
yes it does take a bit of time to get started, some mornings!
You know I always love a hibiscus... your yellow one here is so cheery... enjoy!

KimM said...

Hi, Gracie!
Boy - I find myself doing the same thing sometimes. Hmmmmm….time for that cuppa myself! :0)
xxx

Vickie said...

Love your hibiscus! Have an awesome day Gracie!

Stitching Happy said...

Hello!

It's very easy to lose yourself in the cyber world!
Your hibiscus is lovely.
Happy Sunday Gracie x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It's so easy to get lost in blog land! I have really cut back on Facebook for the same reason. At least commenting on blogs feels more productive and personal.

Mdm Samm said...

Gracie....a lovely note from an even lovelier lady

Julie said...

It's fun to catch up with friends, but computers do steal such a lot of valuable crafting time!
Have a lovely day. x

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

Gracie...I'm like you this Monday morning...I got up early, got yoga done, packed everyone's lunches, walked my Ellie to school, returned home for Monday Laundry day and here it is 11:13 and I'm still on this computer! YIKES...got to get my rear in gear!
A beautiful Hibiscus in my favorite shade :) SUNNY YELLOW!
Have a fabulous week my dear!

Lelia said...

My poor pitiful blogs are not getting much attention! Oh well. I think facebook is a tad easier.