Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A fly by~~~~~~

It is a gorgeous morning---sun bright, temp comfortable, sliders open. I can her the gurgle from the pond fountain. Soothing and cheerful.. No stitching, sorry dear Red. Starting the day with a light headache and no ambition. Off to work today, the start of Daffodil Days sale. Found a cabochon bead yesterday for my up coming class. Before buying the seed beads I best look through my bead cabinet to see what is there. Still taking names for the May card exchange. I will send out the list of names on April 20th, so if interested, please let me know by the 19th. I just received a wonderful card from Lynn all the way from Hawaii where she was vacationing. It is fun to receive these cards and a personal hand written note. Join us! That is about it my dear friends...thank you for your kind words, welcome to a couple of new friends and I do hope you have a wonderful day.





Purple Salvia from our garden. The hummers love it!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Enjoy your day Gracie.

Heather S said...

Yes, it is always a good idea to check out what supplies you already have. It might surprise you....or maybe it won't.

Stitching Happy said...

Hello
What a pretty plant!

Hope you have a good day Gracie x

Lynda Ruth Bowers said...

I am still in for the card exchange hugs Lynda Ruth

shirley flavell said...

Have a great day Gracie. Hugs Shirley

Brigitte said...

A post with a flower always makes me smile ...

Il gufetto e il gelsomino said...

ciao, come stai? sono stata lontana dal mio blog, ma ho aperto una nuova pagina facebook, ti aspetto!!!