Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Blog award

I have been dealing with this miserable cold now for days....just when I think I feel better, well you know how colds work. Anyway, I have been nominated by June......http://butterfly-butterflywings.blogspot.com for
.
Always nice to have someone think your blog is special.... now I should tell you 7 facts about me myself and I:
1. I will be celebrating 45 years with my dear Dennis this weekend. (and there were those who said it would never last!)
2. I am always wanting to learn something new ... I will try most any handiwork I see.
3. I do not cook! I am fortunate to have a husband who is retired and does the cooking.
4. I love my garden. I am lucky to have a husband with green thumbs who enjoys tending the garden.
5. I love thimbles and pincushions,
6. I love living in Arizona. Every day is like I am on vacation in this beautiful state...we have been living here 11 years this July.
7. I love the color lavender...any shade of purple!
Now to nominate 10 blogs. I love visiting with so many.... let me see.....in no specific order
5......KarenB---http://www.todolwen.ca/
All of the above have wonderful blogs... there are many wonderful blogs, but these come to mind. Please do visit them and leave them a message and tell them I sent you!. I am working today...although I feel better, I am not looking forward to going in. Tissue in pocket, daytime meds taken, I will hope for a good customer day. For you, I day thank you for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day.

7 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely to read more about you gracie , tell Mr H I will come over one day for tea ha.
I always love your blog hugs .

Vickie said...

June also nominate me. I need to finish the post and get it up.
45 years is quite the accomplishment.

Shelly said...

Thanks Gracie. I'll try and get a post up here in the next couple days. Wow, 45 years, that's great! Hope you continue to feel better!

Julie said...

A well deserved award there is always something wonderful to read about when I visit with you.

Happy Anniversary to you both x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I agree, I'd nominate you too! It's always fun to come and visit your blog.

Lee said...

Thank you Gracie for nominating me I have managed to respond
Happy Anniversary to you both

Annette-California said...

Thank you sweet Gracie! I am so touched that you thought of me for the blog award. Happy Anniversary!
love Annette