Saturday, April 25, 2015

........and we still hold hands....

What a week this has been. I am still hanging on to this lousy cold, or should I really say it is hanging onto me! I do feel better at times then I step back a bit. Started with a cough yesterday. I am of to work today...I can only hope that this is a good Jo Ann Saturday day.
Today is a special day...Dennis and I celebrate 45 years of marriage. We met we fell in love and we married in a very short time. We have shared smiles, laughter and occasional a tear or two. We are friends and yes, we still hold hands. He spoils me with love and care. I Keep him on his toes and provide  him with a chuckle or two...and we still hold hands. He fills the car with gas, he plants and tends our garden, he cooks our meals and helps around the house....and we still hold hands. I am the real lucky one in this marriage. Our bond is strong and when he holds my hand, I still feel love.
He is and will always be my prince who makes me feel like a princess.....

13 comments:

Vickie said...

Wow! A true blessing. Happy, Happy Anniversary to you both! And many, many more to come! What a sweet, lovely post Gracie.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on your Sapphire Wedding Anniversary.
Hope you have a lovely celebration.

Annette-California said...

Happy Happy Anniversary to you and Mr H. Hope you feel better soon and get to celebrate.
love Annette

shirley flavell said...

Happy anniversary to you both and I love it that you both still want to hold hands.Hugs Shirley

Debbie said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! Hope you've had a wonderful day!

Brigitte said...

Happy anniversary to you and Mr H. He seems to be a real prince and I wish you many many happy years to come together with him.

Ninetta said...

Happy anniversary! It's a pleasure reading of such a sweet love, I wish you to share many more smiles and laugh for years to come.

Lynda Ruth Bowers said...

Happy anniversary to you both. I wish you many, many more years of happiness. Live, love and be forever happy. big hugs Lynda Ruth

diamondc said...

Happy Anniversary: I love that you still hold hands, Mike still opens the car door for me after 38 years of blessed marriage, we are very lucky Ladies, yes we are.

Blessings
Catherine

Terri said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Julie said...

Congratulations to you both, what a lovely post.
Get well {hugs} x

Cindy's Stitching said...

Ahh, how nice. Happy Anniversary.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Belated congratulations to you and your husband Grace, I hope you enjoyed your special day.