Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day Two or Day Three

Tuesday; is it counted as the second week day or is it the third? I guess it depends on what you were taught. What brought this provoking morning thought is beyond me so let's move on. I managed to get some reading in yesterday while Mr H was having some minor dental surgery. I thought about taking a stitching project, but I have not put together one of those easy take with you projects yet. I did get in some stitching before going and later when we were back home.
A bit more on the Pink Lady's gown.... I usually work on her in the early morning. I finally like the pinks of her gown. Originally I did not. I am eager to add the beads to the bodice and some ribbons. Although it is designed to be an angel, I decided to not stitch wings but instead just leave her as The Pink Lady. I also see Red coming to life..
there is also a hint of something that will be revealed later when the stitching is complete...something that has been with me a long long time. I just had to start Red to break the constant black stitching. I am not used to stitching in all one color, yet, that was part of what attracted me to this design.
I am working a "full" week, for me that amounts to 4 days....really cuts into my stitching time! Right now, however, I am very hungry for some breakfast and a cup of coffee.... I am so glad to visit with you and and enjoy your kind words.... I did not get to stop by visit with you yesterday but will get there later and tomorrow. Hope your day is wonderful.

10 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...


Both are looking good Gracie. Hope they dental surgery went well for Mr. H. Ugg, the dentist.

sew.darn.quilt said...

She's so pretty ")

Vickie said...

Your pink lady is lovely and your red girl is cute so far. :)

Sally said...

Both are looking lovely Gracie. Love the colours in both of them.

rosey175 said...

Tuesday is definitely the second day in my mind, although those pesky calendars seem to think otherwise.

Pink Lady is looking nice although I think all that pink would drive me crazy... couldn't she be a Blue Lady instead? :D

Caitlin D said...

Both look fantastic so far!

butterfly said...

Love the pink lady she is beautiful.

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

LOOKING BEAUTIFUL! on both accounts!!
I love those Brooke's Book ladies...they are just gorgeous!

Minnie said...

Both are gorgeous already and I can't wait for the secret reveal.

Julie said...

Pink lady is blooming into a beauty.