Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Back so soon!

First you do not hear from me for a week, now a post 2nd day...This post is what the mail delivered for me...
A package from Jacquie who was my last Round Robin partner. Beautiful flowers, which was my request and buttons and pattern booklet along with cute 4 season bear pattern. Thank you dear Jacquie! She has not received my RR package yet. I did not wake until 5 am today...that is like losing 2 to 3 hours from my morning! but it sure did feel good to get extra sleep. Laundry on and stitching ready. Plans are to sit outside today with Red and enjoy our wonderful weather. I will sit by the pond and listen to the bubbling water. The table and chairs are under the small tree, Duranta, Sweet Memory for some shade......and most likely the Hummer will keep me company. Gee, that sounds so----- ideal ! let's hope it all comes to be. A few Arizona stitchers plan to meet today at The Attic around 11 am, I thought about going. I am not too keen on driving across The Valley for half an hour by myself....seems like all the gals live on that side of the Valley. The older I get, the less I like to drive especially on the highway. Either way, I will enjoy my day off from work. Glad you visited with me...thank you for your kind words and your friendship.... have a wonderful day.
“All is well... That's my new philosophy...”
Charles M. Schulz

11 comments:

Vickie said...

What a wonderful package to receive. My eye caught the pink right away. ;)
Enjoy your day. I will inside thank you. It is below freezing and snowing.

Julie said...

A wonderful parcel that arrived from Jacqui. Such a pretty design she stitched for you in the RR.

Heather S said...

Lovely parcel, what a gorgeous lot of goodies inside.

Fiona said...

that's a lovely package to get...
Hugz

Jacquie Morris said...

Wonderful news that you received my package, and I am thrilled that you like it all. And so pleased my handmade clay owl button arrived safely too.
So sad that you were my last Round Robin partner... I do hope another starts up soon.
Smiles :)

Cindy's Stitching said...

So pretty Gracie. I hope you enjoyed your day off.

Caitlin D said...

Lovely gifts! A little extra sleep and a day off is always good for the soul. :-)

diamondc said...

Beautiful exchange.
Oh my warm weather I so long for it.

Catherine

Annette-California said...

Beautiful gifts from Jacquie. Love those pretty pink flowers:) Hope your day is lovely! love Annette

cucki said...

awww such a sweet parcel..lovely treat..
big hugs x

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

I love that gorgeous urn of flowers! :) And ALL is well!...that's my philosophy too!