Friday, December 19, 2014

Bunny issues again....

It is almost Christmas.... one week away. Our annual Christmas Open House went well. We had a great time; visiting, laughing and sharing Christmas spirit. It is nice when our community comes together for friendship. Can not believe it is almost Christmas..... it then means a new year is about to appear. I am so ready for a new year. I do not make resolutions for the year, but last year I made a list of what I wanted to accomplish.  I only did a couple of the things on my list...that is why I do not make resolutions. I am usually pretty good about a list though. Just not this time. So, I will try again see if I can be better with it. I am off work today so besides a few errands I hope to stitch later today. I just finished my RR piece and now have to get it together for mailing. I think it will be best to wait until the Christmas mail is finished. Mr H is still having bunnies chewing the Christmas lights issue. I think we have a bunny hutch under on of the big plants out front. I know there is one across the courtyard under the cactus plant, but I do think for the first time we have one in our front yard.

They are cute but a real nuisance  sometimes. He loves all these creatures so you know he will not do anything to harm them... he will continue to fix the light sets. Oh before I forget......I have a message from him to you....
"Thank you for all the birthday wishes! I was so surprised to read them both here and on Facebook."
He really was surprised to think that you would take the time to send him wishes. He does not go on FB or here, so I explained how to get here and there while I was at work on Tuesday. We had a quiet night and out for lunch on Wednesday. That is about it....I think I will return to the sewing room and stitch for awhile.... first a laundry to do! So glad to spend time with you and thank you for the friendship and kind words. Have a great day.

8 comments:

Angela P said...

The Bunnies do look cute but I bet they are a nuisance! Happy Belated Bday to your DH.

Mii Stitch said...

Oh dear, these bunnies are so cute but so naughty!!! I hope they don't do to much damage and don't get hurt chewing on Xmas lights!! Fancy eating that?? Have a lovely day x

Vickie said...

Those extra long ears! Such a naughty bunch. Why bother with electrical cords?!

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

Mr. H...what a doll baby! :)
Boo on the bunnies! But they are doggone cute!
Glad the Christmas Open House went well. I think that would be grand fun to do!

Julie said...

My word mr bunny what big ears you have...... I hope you listen to Mr H and leave his lights alone.

Fiona said...

the bunnies are sweet.. but a bit naught! I also like a list and I make one each year for my sewing projects...
Hugz

Shirlee said...

Oh gracie ... I'm so sorry I missed your birthday : ( Happy belated birthday to you! The bunny looks cute. I love to see them hopping around.

gracie said...

no non, it was Mr H...Dennis' birthday...