Thursday, October 30, 2014

HTOTBH (blog hop)

Welcome to the Hallowe'en Trick or Treat Blog Hop organized by none other than...Jo, from Serendipitous Stitching who keeps on thinking of fun ways to meet new bloggers and blog hop. Here is my theme picture...
You first met this gal back on September 11 2013.  I am not much of a Halloween stitcher, but every once in awhile a design calls to me like the recent Jack in the Hat and Pumpkin Head .
Before I know it I am gathering supplies and stitching them.  Those of us who joined in are given a letter....mine is A and then I am directing you to the next blog which is Needleworker's Samplings for your next letter and a peek at a Hallowe'en picture. Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to follow all the clues to find the secret phrase/word. 

21 comments:

cucki said...

aww sweettttttttttttttt
happy halloween dear x

KimM said...

Darling! Absolutely DARLING!!
hugs
xxx

Julie said...

You always have something so very different to inspire me and make my brain cells think about other ways of crafting... I love my visits here Gracie.

shirley flavell said...

Lovely Halloween picture.Have a good week end.Hugs Shirley

AnaCristina said...

sO CUTE! I love Halloween!

EvalinaMaria said...

Happy Halloween to you too!

Thoeria said...

Happy Halloween!

Justine said...

I love your spooky witch. Happy Halloween!

Il gufetto e il gelsomino said...

Beautiful this work!!! Bye bye!

Christine said...

Such a sweet little witch!

Jacquie Morris said...

Happy halloween :)
hop hop hopping...
smiles :)

Caitlin D said...

Happy Halloween! Blog hopping here. Glad those designs spoke to you. They truly are cute!

Emma/Itzy said...

Thank you for the letter and Happy Halloween! x

Deborah Richardson said...

I like your decoration, and the black stars falling from my cursor made me smile

jocondine said...

Glad to stop here and catch your letter. Happy Halloween ! Amitiés. xxx

ce8d632a-647c-11e3-94d3-000bcdcb2996 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a strange spammer!

Anyway, thanks for taking part in the blog hop and showing us this lovely homely witch.

diamondc said...

I think she is adorable.

Catherine

cheryl said...

Oh my ... I just love your witch stitch! She is wonderful! Happy Halloween!

rosey175 said...

Such an adorable witchy! She looks great in the wreath too. :D

sew.darn.quilt said...

Cute as a button ;)