Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Has it been a week?!

I seem to be getting a little lost lately. I do know what and where I have been.... I have been stitching and stitching. Finished my RR piece #6 and will get it to the Post Office later today. I also finished one of my Christmas ornaments.....
now you did not think I was going to show it to you did you? Here is a glimpse and what the backing will be. I am not sure who will be getting this one as I have 3 more to do. I did start another yesterday...
well of course you can not see this one either....I have not decided on what the backing fabric is yet. I usually pick it out after I finish the stitching. speaking of fabric....
I bought these two on Sunday while at Jo Ann's for the Tatting Class. Fell in love with the snowman print as well as the floral. They were remnants so the price was so right. Each is just shy of one yard. The Tatting class went well. It was the second for these ladies with one more to go. Then The Debra will soon be starting formal Jo Ann's Tatting Classes so the freebies will end. The Debra has been most generous with her time for the ladies. I have enjoyed helping with the teaching even though I am not very comfortable doing so. I have no problems with me tatting, but trying to teach is something else. I do not feel that I have been tatting long enough to teach it.
Just found out that I won a drawing from By The Bay....with Donna. I am so excited and will post when it arrives. I love her blog and her designs. I hope to post again before a week passes.... but believe me, I have been keeping busy. I also helped Mr H with some garden chores this past week. Trimming back on a few bushes and such. I have a couple of bug bites to prove it! I really must remember to pray myself before working in the yard. In the meantime, I will make a cup of coffee and toast an English Muffin.... how about you? Nice to visit with you today and thank you for the kind words. Have a wonderful day.

7 comments:

Vickie said...

You sure are sly about the future ornaments. ;)
I had a brownie and a McIntosh apple for breakfast. How do you like that?!

Isadarena said...

I am happy you spent a wonderful time at your tatting class: )

diamondc said...

I love tatting however my mind does not work well with a shuttle.
Love the little tease you are showing us.
I have been stitching on my R&R almost finished,

Catherine

butterfly said...

You sound so busy, loved the R/R hugs.

RuthB said...

If you find out where all your week went, let me know. I think mine went with it. Congrats on your secret accomplishments .... oh, I envy you your tatting talents. One of these days I'm going to be brave enough to try.

cucki said...

My dear busy bee
I love you *•*

Ninetta said...

You make so many beautiful things! :)