Thursday, October 2, 2014

Is it really Thursday?!

I have had most of this week off.... enjoying it but it is back today. I have been busy stitching but nothing I can show as it is all for exchanges. Then I was happy to find out that I am in the SSCS exchange again. So, the ornament is picked and kit together, a few goodies already set aside and now to think on the main gift.  I am hoping that Cinderella is having a good time at the ball and not looking for her coach....it has had very little stitching with all this special stuff. As I sit and type, the kitchen slider and front door are open to let in refreshing air...only to be told on the weather news that air conditioners will be needed later today! For now I will enjoy the breeze and listen to the chimes singing both in back and front of the house. Our scruffy hummmer does not mind the breeze...
he enjoys sitting at the very tip of the Mallow branches. Mr H and I were out and about on Monday afternoon and found a few things..
Mr H found this in one of the shops we visited... it is now on the lanai.... great saying.
At another stop I found this and it just had to come to sit in our kitchen. Love the color.
I have been invited to join Around The World Blog Hop...so I will inviting 2 bloggers to join me...and I hope that you will accept. Just trying to keep track of all that I am doing is proving to be, well, let's just say that there are lots of notes at the computer and in the sewing room. In the meantime, glad we visited to day and thank you for the kind words which always make my day. Have a good day......

8 comments:

Sue said...

What a gorgeous little pig, I'd have brought him home too x

cucki said...

Aww so sweettttt *•*
Hugs x

Julie said...

A lovely saying.
Have a lovely day Gracie. x

Vickie said...

hahaha! Your pig is great! Makes me smile. :)

Cheryl said...

Sounds like you are having our kind of weather, light coat one day, air conditioning the next :) It is nice to be able to open the windows and air the house out a bit, even if it is just for a few hours.

Sally said...

Aww what a sweet pig. I'm not surprised he came home with you. Love the saying on the plaque.

Donna said...

Hi Gracie, this is donna from by the bay and you won the giveaway. please email me back with your mailing address so I can get the package out to you, congrats to you :)
and that is a cute pig

Brigitte said...

A lovely saying and a lovely little pig. And such a nice picture of that hummingbird.
Looking forward to reading your blog hop post.