Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Eggs, Cinderella and Elizabeth

I have found a new way, at least to me, to fix my eggs....
First you get a microwave safe dish, scramble the eggs and add what you would like...in this case onions, cheese and spinach and then microwave for 15 seconds, stir and micro for another 10 seconds. You really have to experiment for just how much you want them cooked. Quick and easy. I have these nice dishes from buying Creme Brulee and hate to toss them out. They are good for under small plants, for holding  my hair trinkets and so many other things. I may have to start to toss them as the collection is getting beyond my needs!
I just recieved an order for Cinderella from The Primitive Hare....
Just had to have this. I have Cinderella's coach and glass slipper and think this will be a nice addition to it. Not sure how I will finish it....getting ahead of myself, I have not even started it! This will be next on the list no matter what I have ready to go. As for Elizabeth..
her skirt has 3 rows within the border...I now have 2 finished. Yes, you are not dizzy, it is a bit wonky because I have removed part of the Q-snaps.
love the colors and design. As I have mentioned before, I usually only work on her early in the mornings. There is nor rush to finish. I am simply enjoying the project. I find is soothing to my mind. Recently my mind has been very cluttered. Thank you for you kind words which have been most welcomed. Our community is only 27 homes and we care about one another. Soon our 3 snowbirds will return and then it is officially Autumn, even id f the temps are still in the triple digits. Today may reach 109...I will be at work. My Round Robin piece is almost finished and I have a few items to send along with it to June who is my current partner and the moderator for this RR. We do have the entire month to stitch but it is good to get it finished and mailed to account for travel time. As much as I am enjoying this I need to think about joining exchanges for a group in the future. For now, I must say thank you for stopping by today...thank you for the friendship you share with me and have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

cucki said...

Oooo nice idea :)
And I love your projects so much..beautiful stitching
Big hugs x

shirley flavell said...

watching "Elizabeth" with great interest. How lovely to live in a caring community as yours. Hugs Shirley N.Z.

Annie said...

Hello Gracie

That's a lovely egg idea!
Your Elizabeth is looking beautiful and your new chart is lovely.

Julie said...

Those eggs looks real tasty.

Ele said...

Sounds yummy!
Lovely stitching :)

Annette-California said...

Elizabeth is looking more beautiful. You made lots of great progress.
Great idea for the eggs. On Monday I went to Joann's and the line was super long. I thought of you and how busy the holiday would be for you in AZ Joann's. Much love Annette