Sunday, September 14, 2014

A beautiful morning

Unusual for me to be posting this late. I did my laundry and did some stitching...
hope Cinderella is not in too much of a hurray for her coach. I love this design....and I am glad I had this piece of linen, I think it is just the right shade to go with the listed DMC colors. I saw a simple frame at Jo Ann's but did not buy it. Maybe I will on Tuesday when I go in to work. Work.....work was so busy Saturday. It seemed like half the department was in our go back area! My hand was a bit swollen by time 5 o'clock rolled around. I plan to have a nice leisurely day today working on Cinderella and devote tomorrow on Elizabeth. I thought about working on her this morning but decided to go over to Jeanne's place. We have such a nice time when we get together to stitch, or not. Today was a chat morning.... I love her company. I arrived back just in time for hot pancakes just off the griddle. Jeanne gave me some seed pods to plant. They come from the tree in her yard.  Yum. Mr H will plant them in a pot for now. Speaking of Mr H, he drilled the hole for me in the piece of wood I bought for Elizabeth's base. I don't think he trusts me with his drill! It is his football day.... I may just stay in the sewing room where it will be nice and quiet. Did I tell you he coaches all the teams from his comfy chair? He is normally a very quiet man, except football day. Think I will settle in my stitch chair in the sewing room and find a movie to watch while I stitch. Thank you for the kind words and for taking time to visit with me. Hope you have a wonderful day.

7 comments:

Ninetta said...

Thank you for the nice comment on my blog, so now I discovered your! Nice site, I'll come back for sure! Have a wonderful day, you too!
Ninetta

cucki said...

Sweet stitches my dear..
Have a lovely day..
Hugs x

Kaisievic said...

Great start on Cinderella - I am stitching her as well, as you probably know. She is a lovely stitch although I have been neglecting her for a long time and have only just picked her up again. TraderVic is just like Mr H on gameday - oh boy! I usually sit in my stitching chair and stitch and watch something on my iPad or listen to an audio book with my noise cancelling headphones on! lol!

Pam in IL said...

I like your plan of stitching in your sewing room. I usually stitch in the living room even though Hubby has his programs on.

shirley flavell said...

Oh yes, I do know what you mean re DHand footy games.I play games on my tablet or stitch while all that is going on.Happy stitching Grace. Hugs, Shirley

Brigitte said...

Sitting in your stitching chair, stitching and sewing and watching a nice movie - all of this sounds like a perfect Sunday to me. I'm very curious to see more of Cinderella.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice pumpkin! The fabric is a good choice for this design.