Happy Valentine's Day. Look what I received from my Secret Valentine...
Lovely colors and a tiny scissor. Now who can this be from? Is it you? Oh please reveal yourself. We are taking part in
Jo's Sweetheart Blog Hop and if you visit with her you will find many secret valentines waiting to be claimed including mine. Thank you Jo for once again putting together a fun event. I am off to find where my valentine has landed....
Have a love...ly day
Lovely colors and a tiny scissor. Now who can this be from? Is it you? Oh please reveal yourself. We are taking part in
Jo's Sweetheart Blog Hop and if you visit with her you will find many secret valentines waiting to be claimed including mine. Thank you Jo for once again putting together a fun event. I am off to find where my valentine has landed....
Have a love...ly day

23 comments:
That little heart is just so pretty! I wish I had stitched it!
That is fabulous! Not mine though. Happy Valentine's Day to you!
A lovely stitched piece but its not mine. Happy Valentines Day xx
Happy Valentine's Day - such a lovely heart and love the cute little scissors.
What fun , love your heart , hugs.
The heart is darling! :D
Perfect heart for stitching!
Happy Heart Day!
so pretty!
have a lovely day
Gracie,
What a cute heart!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Such a sweet Valentine design, I can't claim it though. Happy Valentine's Day to you!!
It's from me! Happy Valentine's Day!
What a fun surprise! Happy Valentine's Day to you and Mr. H.
Thanks for taking part this year.
This is such a cute heart and I love those little scissors too.
Very cute! Happy Valentines Day xx
Hope you had a lovely day :)
Lovely heart. Happy Valentine's Day.
Very sweet! Love those little kits. Happy Valentine's Day!
Such a beautifully stitched heart.
Beautiful heart, happy Valentine's!
What a lovely surprise Gracie! I hope you find who sent you the little surprise!
Such a lovely heart.
A beautifully stitched heart.
Beautiful valentine heart.
Post a Comment