Monday, February 10, 2014

I really am organized

Really, I am an organized person...well, most of the time and with certain things. I diligently jot down all the doctor appointments, my work schedule each week and my meetings for this and that. My craft closet is very organized.....
 everything labelled and easy to get to. It is important to be able to find something to do when you are ready. A file or box for everything is my motto. Then why do I forget some things? Are they not of equal importance? Take the computer desk....

there are always papers...actually scrap papers strewn about. Notes for everything.... some are mine...okay most of them are my notes. Mr H shares this computer and desk but keeps his notes to the far right side. He knows better than to leave them too close to mine! In the mix of things, I know I can find a note that I made. Once in awhile, I do misplace a note with all the other notes and that is what happened with the notes from my post of January 2nd about the dream catcher. Well, I did get sick just around that time.....anyway, I did draw the winner as I said I would but forgot all about posting it. It is Lisa. But there is a problem....she has no email listed and I do not have a way of contacting her....so, if you know Lisa, let her know and if I do not hear from her within a week, I will send to the next name I have as back-up. Now, for the next business in line...the draw for the UN Birthday....it is Heather of It's Geek to Me. So there...
Yesterday our Chat and Tat met and at a new location. Rather than meet at the local library where we were sure to eventually be banned for being noisy, I arranged for us to meet monthly at Jo Ann's. We can be noisy and shop...how good is that. We had many ladies stop and visit with us and a few may want to take a lesson....progress for our tiny group. I am washing my last motif and then to starch and block it, I have a laundry ready for the dryer, and I will be off to the market for milk and bread....and not because of a storm (NE England joke) so I guess I best be off. I am so glad you had some time to visit today...hope you have a great day.

6 comments:

Vickie said...

I am most impressed with your craft closet organization. Have a good day you two. How is Dennis? Checked out okay at the appts?

Julie said...

Your craft closet looks wonderful, a real dream to own one of those.

I have a small notebook at the side of the computer and write notes in that and cross them off when I have dealt with them, no more messy bits of scrap paper and if you need to look back at something you can. It also keeps odd websites that someone recommends and I want to have a better look at another time.

Enjoy your day!

Bramble said...

Hello Gracie

Your craft organisation is wonderful!
Have a good week (:

Heather said...

Love your craft closet. Nice and tidy! I am a tidy person and just like you I have a few scraps of paper around the PC.

Minnie said...

We can't be organized with everything. I got your joke and I'm not in New England. They predict 5-14 inches for the DC area tomorrow so you know I will be at the grocery store early.

geeky Heather said...

Oh boy!! Thank you so much for drawing my name!

I try to be organized, but there are always these little bits and such that get collected here and there. And the papers as well...mostly they stay organized, but the "souvenir" papers like tickets stubs and such...welll.... I really need to start scrapbooking, but I do not need another hobby!