Friday, February 7, 2014

End of the week already?

Just where did this week go.... it seems as though it was Monday yesterday. Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Mr H and I had a nice quiet day relaxing and then out for an early dinner. Lovely time shared. This week really has slipped away from me. Still not stitching... why escapes me. I guess my mind needs a break from cross stitching. Maybe if I pick up another type of project it will get my hands to work. Speaking of work, work has been busy so I do get home tired. My asthma has been annoying. Of course all the lint at work does not help. Mr H went for tests yesterday to rule out blood clots in his leg...good news, none there. Now tonight for more tests to find the cause for the pain and difficulty walking. If it is not one thing, it must be another. How is it, with all the advances in medical technology, reasons can not be found sometimes....
Sent my Valentine off to Jo for the Secret Valentine Hop.....she is great at organizing these fun "hops".  Stop over and check it out. Welcome to new friends who have stopped by....wish I had an email or blog info to visit with some of you....but I am happy to have you  here. Hope you all have a nice day.

7 comments:

Vickie said...

Ah yes, the wonders of medicine sometimes, right? Hang in there. So good to stay on top of it. I hope it goes smoothly later at the appts.

stitchersanon said...

Happy be-lated birthday!
I have to say the human body is incredibly complicated; a bag of chemicals, electical impulses and systems which all break down even if there is just a tiny fault in one area. As a biologist I am surprised any of us actually work, the body seems to be designed to go wrong haha. I hope you both feel better soon xxx

Heather said...

Busy week at work for me as well and glad it is now over. Now to some time spent with family and doing what I love.....in the craft room!

Julie said...

I hope the hospital can give you some answers why Mr H is in pain, I am going down that road with my hubby and test after test at the moment too.
love and {hugs} x

Cardygirl said...

Glad you had a happy birthday!

Bramble said...

Hello Gracie

Glad you had a nice birthday.
Hope Mr H finds some cause for his pain and starts to feel better.
Happy weekend to you and Mr H.

butterfly said...


Happy weekend to you both .
Hoping Mr H feels much better soon hugs.