Saturday, October 5, 2013

What must you think of me ?!

I can not believe what I have done forgot to do! I am ashamed of me myself and I....my only explanation is that we have lost it this past week. Jo Ann's has been very busy, I come home and crash, I am thinking but obviously I missed this one! Oh dear, how do I say I goofed...I guess I just did. I know, you are asking "what is she babbling about". My give away! I forgot to post about it ...this past Sunday...I am a week late. I wondered what the pieces of paper on the desk were for. I just kept moving them aside. Then while sitting here at the computer desk I looked over at the desk and picked one up....a name! The others had names on them too. Now I remember! I put these names in the box and pulled out these three for my anniversary give away. What will become of me next! So here are the 3 names I pulled out last Sunday....
Anne from Dolls Musings
Vickie from A Stitcher's Story
I will send you all an email for your mailing address.....
Now that I have confessed to my forgetfulness, I will return to my chair to stitch...that always relaxes me. Maybe I will find me myself and I there waiting for me......

6 comments:

butterfly said...

Congats to the winners, This happens to me all the time welcome to the forgetting club, ha.

Vickie said...

tee hee! Hooray! Thank you Gracie! AND you REMEMBERED to email me about this! ;)

Shirlee said...

Congratulations to Anne & Vickie ... two great ladies : )

Teresa said...

Congrats to the winners.
I think we all forget things now and then, don't worry to much about it.

Lee said...

Thank you Gracie it was a thrilled to read that my name had been drawn out.

cucki said...

congrats to the winners...
sending you love x