Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The middle of the week...

I really like Wednesdays...my day off, middle of the week; my day. So, what have I been up to....Monday was our Sun Stitchers meeting. I have organized an ornament exchange which will be at our next meeting November 25th, Worked yesterday and here I am today. Mr H has a doctor appointment this morning and we have a couple of errands to do. He is almost finished with the kitchen cabinets and now for new hardware. I plan to then stitch. Would love to do so outside....we will see. I had a migraine yesterday, haven't had one in ages. Finally started to ease up after I was at work and then by 6 it was gone....today just tired and no headache. Look what is new to the mantle...
a silver spider! I think I will make a couple more...someone must want a silver spider for their Christmas tree.
Are you wondering where my posts have been? Well, maybe not, but I will tell you. Sunday evening an hour after I used the computer (desk to), M H called to me that it wou7ld not turn on. Actually it was the 1 year old monitor that would not come on. Soooo, Monday afternoon off to the Geeks at Best Buy and the geek plugged it into a computer and it worked. He tells me to bring in the tower and monitor to be checked. So, back we returned and he sets it up and it all works. Go figure. Not a clue what was wrong. Technology is wonderful when it works smoothly.
I have no stitching update pictures, but how about this..
just another amazing sunset taken the other evening. Brilliant gold with a splash of orange.....
It has been so nice to chat with you today. Thank you for being my friend and always knowing just what to say! I love your kind words and emails. Hope you have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh Gracie! That last picture! Breathtaking. I showed my husband, and he asked if that is Hawaii. ;)
Have fun picking out hardware. So many cool options.

Julie said...

Oh my, your picture is amazing, the sort you see on calendars and in books.....gorgeous.

cucki said...

Wow super sweet picture...so beautiful..
Big hugs x

Cardygirl said...

Gorgeous spider!

Lynn said...

Love your spider.

Annette-California said...

Such a rich looking spider. Beautiful sunset. Good to hear your feeling better. love Annette