Friday, May 31, 2013

Out to lunch

I have today off... nice to have a Friday off. I am having an easy week...working 3 days... with a day off in between each. I started to tat a snowflake motif... I must say it is not looking too awful. I can see that my Josephine Knots will need practice, but I will continue with this one. I meet up with Debra today but not for tatting. We are taking a road trip to Mesa to The Attic and The Fiber Factory and of course lunch. I am looking forward to seeing the Attic's new location. As for the Fiber Factory, in my 9 years here in Arizona, this will be my first visit there.
My violets are needing a visit from Freddie the Frog... picked up the wrong color. Luckily for me, it was only a few stitches.I am so wanting to tat, that I have neglected this project. Shame on me...
It is 7 AM and the temp is 76... I think it will be a very warm day...again. It is a very still morning with very little to no breeze. You know what kind of Arizona day that will be. Hot!
 I visited my GYN on Wednesday and had a minor procedure done... just starting to feel better. Hopefully the tests will reveal nothing to think about. Dentist and GYN... do not like either visit! Well, that is all for today...getting hungry and need that second cup of coffee.... glad to have you visit. Thank you for the kind words and emails.... have a wonderful day.
Dove nest update: we have not wanted to disturb the parents who seem to be constantly on the nest. Maybe today I will get a look see.....

6 comments:

pam said...

What a fun day to spend! and Spend$$$ lol

cucki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cucki said...

Yup..what a fun day :)

butterfly said...

Enjoy your day , You are so lucky having so much sun shine, but I must say we are having some hot days here at the moment and loving them all , after last year.
Tell the frog to hurry I can't wait to see the Violets hugs.

Brigitte said...

Having the Friday off is always a big treat. I hope you were enjoying the day.

onlinephduk said...

Oh my goodness! Your job is really awesome! A day off after a day of work is simply my dream job! I can’t wait for your trip to Arizona. I adore that place so much coz’ of the lovely memories I have back there. Hope you could post some in your blog post. Have a nice day!

Please visit My Webblog: Online PhD UK