Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Able to swim again! and a birthday

I should clarify that the line that my now infamous swimsuit was pinned is an inside line...so no one could have climbed the 6 foot walls around my yard to get it. Although the coyote are able to scale these walls, I am sure it would not be suitable for any of them....ha ha.... I did find it this morning...put away in a place that I would never have put it... well, so I thought. Mr H is still not amused....
On the stitch front, I managed to get a few X's in on the violets and will take a new picture. Our stitch group  met yesterday and we really do not get much stitching done. I decided to look through a few patterns I have and found a few items that I will not stitch so I will be posting pictures and looking to send them off to someone who would like them. More on that later....
Today is sis, Lynowl's birthday. She recently had a fall on some wet New England gravel and thought not much about it until facial numbness and blurred vision set in. After a few doctor appointments and tests, she had surgery .... she is doing well but will have to take it very easy while the healing takes place. When we joke about having plastic surgery, this is not what we meant! The lesson here is that if you should hit/fall/bang yourself, do not play doctor. Go and get checked by the professionals.
After 2 weeks of being home, it is time to return to work today..... I have been relaxed and productive so no I get to return to the real world. Glad you visited and thank you for the kind words and emails..... have a good day.

4 comments:

Minnie said...

I'm so glad you can swim again, things like this happen sometimes and there is no explanation so I wouldn't worry about it :-) I hope your sister is well soon and when I go to my stitch group we never get much done either, and I don't know why!

cucki said...

I am so happy for you dear :)
Love and hugs x

butterfly said...

I never get get to stitch much at club , too much talking but it is fun.
You can swim again thats got to be good, hugs.

Julie said...

I hope your sister is soon fully recovered.
Great news the swimsuit found its way home!