Tuesday, May 21, 2013

All gone...

The Brother left yesterday afternoon...miss him. As usual, we had a wonderful visit....fun and relaxation. He hiked, time in the pool, visiting a few favorite places and a couple of new places. I hate the hug when he leaves, but it will last until next year.
I did pick up the needle to stitch, but I really have nothing much to show. The morning was spent doing laundry and getting the guest room back to my sewing room....hope tomorrow to have a few pictures to post. In the meantime, hope all are safe if you are in the tornado area. My thoughts are with all of the people who are struggling to get through this. Thank you for visiting with me and for the kind words. I am going to read for a little while and sit outside on the lanai....enjoy your day.

5 comments:

Julie said...

It's always sad when a visit comes to an end, but just think of all the happy memories that will keep you smiling over the coming months.
A {hug} says a thousand words xx

cucki said...

Aww you so right ..It so hard to say good bye but yes happy memories are with you always ..
Big hugs x

Minnie said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your brother's visit and I'm sure that hug and those memories will last until next time.

Annette-California said...

So happy that he did come to visit you. Thank goodness for wonderful memories and hugs:) love Annette

butterfly said...

So happy you enjoyed your visit , you have lovely memories to help you get to next year. hugs.