Thursday, March 14, 2013

I think I have been lost...

I am not at all sure what happened to this week. I can not explain it. I can say that I met with Daniel from the Geek Squad yesterday morning to explain a few things about my tablet. I think I have it in my brain now. I know that I went to Wal-mart for my paper goods, coffee and tea. I did start a very small project for the Easter blog hop hosted by Jo. She is so clever to plan these hops...always has a fun idea. I did work on my leaves for my Hardanger...almost finished with that part. I think I have been playing with the tablet. I know I have. I figure that is how I will learn how to take advantage of the features. Our weather here in Arizona is getting hot...expected temp today is 90. Too soon for hot! Mr H and I spent a little time pruning the poor ficus tree... yes, Mr H is feeling better. Not quite himself yet, but better. I have a RAK ready to mail but I think it will be on my way to work tomorrow. Tonight I will be going out to dinner with a co-worker, (Sherry), plans are for Applebee's. Actually it is in the same parking lot as Jo Ann's that we can really just walk there. She is a great gal to work with and very knowledgeable on sewing clothing. She makes period gowns and other clothes. I am forever bothering her when a customer has clothing/pattern questions as I do no sew clothing.
Well dear friends, thank you for stopping by today and a big welcome to a few new friends.... whatever your plans for today, I hope it is a great day.....
hugs from me to you you

5 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh Gracie! I will trade you just for today. You can have our high of 38º and I'll take the 90º. ;)

cucki said...

sending you more love..
have a lovely day xx

Kaisievic said...

Have a great day, Gracie - the weeks can whizz by, can't they?

Shirlee said...

Have a wonderful day & weekend! This week has actually been a slow one for me. That's really unusual & most always very welcome when it happens : )

Julie said...

Please send heat, we have a snow forecast for tomorrow and its supposed to be the first day of spring! I hope you had a lovely evening with your friend.