Thursday, March 7, 2013

I think I can-------

Most of the time, I can teach myself .  Then along comes a road  brain block.... that is how this Tatting with a shuttle is. I know I should be happy with the needle tatting, but I have this nagging that says well now how about that shuttle thing. But wait, tomorrow you will see my attempts and what gave me the push to really go forward. The mailman was very generous with me on Wednesday...tomorrow will be a few pictures.  The tablet thing is another of the complicated things right now. To the Geek Squad at Best Buy I will trot on Sunday... my next day off. However, I work with many younger gals and a few have tablets and such, so today I will take it with me and if I can take my break time the same with one of them, I am hoping they can help. Mr H is off to the accountant today to get our taxes so she can file them, as I said off to work for me then tonight my HOA meeting... that leaves very little time for much else. I am still trying to catch up on responding to your kind words and emails..... I am still a bit off kilter with this bug. I really think I am not drinking enough since I started to feel better. Did I tell you I had some wonderful mail? I suppose you are glad you stopped by for this bit of  rambling! Tomorrow....until then, have a great day.

3 comments:

cucki said...

sending you lots of love deary with happy needle tatting time x

lynda said...

Hope you're feeling back to your old self soon. I have had an iPad for awhile now, and I still don't think I'm using it to its full potential. I am so darned techno challenged...good luck with your tablet and your tatting!

Julie said...

Have a wonderful day, i'm looking forward to seeing what treasures were delivered to your home...