Thursday, December 27, 2012

Oh My!

Just look at this beautiful exchange from Anthea .....
She was my partner in this year's SSCS exchange. and this also was in the package...

The above tote is beautiful! Big and plenty of pockets for project stuff. I love the front detail ... the embroidery and the buttons and the yo-yo flowers. The table runner is so pretty and already has a place on my mantel. Little did I know that I would have hexagons of my own! I had admired the hexagon projects on her blog. 
 Tomorrow I will tell you about a special project I participated in.... so for now, thank you for visiting with me and have a wonderful day.

10 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a gorgeous, colourful bag!!!!

butterfly said...

Lovely exchange, hugs.

pam said...

just lovely!

Anne said...

Gorgeous bag Gracie!! Merry Christmas to you!!

Nicola said...

Stunning, absolutely stunning.

Marcy said...

Just beautiful! Lucky you :)

SoCal Debbie said...

What a beautiful gift!

Anthea said...

So glad you like my SSCS gifts Gracie, enjoy! x

Brigitte said...

Wow, that's a great bag. What a gift. Enjoy!

Chookyblue...... said...

a lovely bag from Anthea........and nice that you have some hexagons for your own too.......thanks for being part of the SSCS 2012........