Thursday, November 15, 2012

It seems as if I missed this week--- too!

I have not blogged in almost a week and not visited blogs.... but I did stitch and I will show pictures tomorrow. I did work on my exchanges and get them ready to travel as well as the spiders and reindeer food..... so I did keep busy aside from work. Speaking of that, here goes another week before the big sale. Jo Ann's is starting this week with door busters and then of course we get Black Friday. I am off to fix my  breakfast... so do have a great day and I we will chat tomorrow.

3 comments:

Fiore said...

Gracie, I missed you a lot.
Glad to read you again and compliments for the music on your blog!
Fiore

cucki said...

hello deary,
yup the music on your blog is very nice..
sending you big hugs
cucki x

Nicola said...

It is amazing how a week can go by.