Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A late day post

Would like to wish all a very pleasant day tomorrow. Mr H is cooking the turkey and I will bake a few pies and "assist" him with the cooking. Ms Zoe will be under foot the entire time. I plan on making 2 Banana Cream pies and 2 Apple.... now before you think oh my! these are mini pies.... I will tell you more about them later.... and I have been stitching today... more later.
I am Thankful for each and everyone of you. You enrich my life.
Happy Thanksgiving my dear friends.

9 comments:

Woman Seeking Center said...

Mini pies sound delightful Gracie! I love pie but waste so much of a full sized pie so I look forward to details about your 'lil pies :-)

Thanks for all the hours happily shared betwixt us thru online posts and comments - both mean so much to me and I adore my time(s) visiting here!

Hugs, Issy

Nicola said...

Banana cream pies sound delicious, enjoy Thanksgiving.

Fiore said...

I'd like so much eating some typical Thanksgiving food. It sounds so delicious! Yumm!
Fiore

butterfly said...

Enjoy your day, hugs.

Julie said...

Have a lovely Thanksgiving day.

Vickie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Parsley said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

pam said...

Hugs and happy bellies!

cucki said...

happy thanksgiving dear x