Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Bunny is ready to travel!

I could not wait to stitch and send on the Travelling Bunny, Here is my version
I did  a little different. I chose not to stitch the background and I added black Delica beads for eyes and more beads to the flower center. I stitched it on 32 ct Belfast linen that I tea dyed. My plan is to finish it as a needle-book. Not to look through my stash for the fabric... and I think I have just what I want there. The pattern will now be off to Annie Bernstein then on to Liela. I have added to the enveope: Delica beads and 2 Simply Shaker threads as well as a DMC thread and a package of needles.
I am off to work today so my weekend will start Sunday. The days here in Arizona are getting so perfect. I enjoy sitting outside to stitch and read and it is finally comfortable enough to do so. Did I mention I bought a bread machine? No? well that will have to be next time... speaking of time, I must move along and get organized to go to work. Thank you for visiting and leaving kind words and emails. Enjoy you day.

EDIT: Just got the call to stay home! Love it. It is just too nice a day to go to work! So i will get to sit outside and stitch....

12 comments:

Janet P said...

I shall be interested to hear how you are getting on with your bread machine. The bread will taste far nicer than shop bread,

Vickie said...

Hooray for you!
I use our bread machine all the time. Always fun testing new recipes.

cucki said...

Aww such a cute bunny :) can i stitch that traveling pattern please..
Thank you
Hugs cucki xxx

Kaisievic said...

Very cute bunny - is it possible to join the list for the Travelling Pattern?

Good luck with the bread machine and how lucky that you have a "free" day to stitch! Lovely!

hugs, Kaye

blue star stitcher said...

Little bunny turned out cute!

rosey175 said...

Such a cute bunny, especially the beady eyes! :D Enjoy the lovely weather while it lasts and make many delicious things with the bread machine, yummy!

Nicola said...

I love my bread machine and enjoy experimenting with recipe book that came with it.

butterfly said...

Love your Rabbit gracie.
You are so lucky to sit and stitch out side ,that was my dream this Summer but alas not to be not a very nice Summer this year only sat out twice, enjoy your weekend hugs.

Julie said...

Cute finish. Good luck with the bread maker, i love fresh bread.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

You do live in a lovely part of the world. Your photo of the sky in your last post is so pretty. I hope you enjoy the bread maker, home made bread is lovely.

Lelia said...

Hi Gracie: The little bunny pattern is on route to ME! I'm looking forward to having a turn ; )

Lelia said...

I have the pattern and the envelope that 'keeps on giving' Oh my, what a marvelous assortment of fibers, beads, charms, etc. I am so happy to have a chance to stitch before mailing on to Cucki.

PS I may do the same, a nice needlebook and maybe a matching fob. the pattern too cute.