Friday, October 26, 2012

So busy~~~~

Doing this and that can really keep me busy. First this.... yesterday's mail brought me a Travelling Pattern--- Bent Creek, The Littles, Bunny
The pattern is Bunny and it came from Lee along with a few gifts for me! I loved the ruler and fob she had posted on her blog... now I have one! She also sent two beautiful YLI Silk floss packets. This sweet pattern next will go to Annie Bernstein...that is as soon as I stitch it. I will do that this weekend!  Lee is so sweet... she has all the info tagging along with the pattern to make it easy for all of us. She is so talented  Have you seen her latest creation... Wonton Pincushion? I love pincushions and this one is nice.
Then I answered Angela's post for an exchange, so I am working on that now so of course no pictures. I hope to spend some of the weekend doing final finishes on a few projects then they will be ready for their mail dates.  I really enjoy your kind words and emails. I feel lucky to count you all as my friends....  no matter how near or far. I leave you with a picture I took the other evening....
The sky was ablaze with orange and gold. The sun sets over the White Tank Mountain range.... such beauty. Sometimes I just watch until the sun disappears...
I do hope you all have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Janet P said...

Hi Gracie, sounds like you are going to be busy this weekend, have fun.

Vickie said...

Hello to the little bunny. He was here too. =)
What a gorgeous picture Gracie.

Terri said...

Cute bunny to stitch! And I love the gifts you received!

I've been watching a lot of sunsets lately. They have been especially nice this fall!

pam said...

Amazing sunset! aren't you the lucky one

cucki said...

wow looks like you going to be super busy..
big hugs cucki xxx

Lee said...

Morning Gracie good to hear Little Bunny has arrived but the credit for the threads packed with it must go to Annette of Calafornia Stitcher she add everythinhg when she sent it on. enjoy your stitching.

Nicola said...

Beautiful sunset, better than watching TV

Patty C. said...

Have fun with the bunny :)

Sally said...

Enjoy stitching the bunny. It's a fun one to stitch :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I've just been over to Lee's blog, I adore the little bunny and the hedgehog she made too.
Looking forward to seeing you stitch the bunny up.

thegreytail said...

I'm lucky to have youa s a friend too Grace
Lynn's bunny and hedgehog are the cutest.. thanks for the heads-up!
and the picture with the sunset? wonderful..
happy xxx
chiara