Thursday, October 18, 2012

My morning seems stuck...

Going to be one of those days. You know the kind. It will be forever stuck in a time warp. It is what happens when you have on/off sleep. When you just can not seem to get going. Thankfully, I do not have to be anywhere until work at noon.
The stitching for Stitching Buddies is complete and I will be looking for fabric today to finish it. Loved working with Patty's design. Look what was crawling around my tea cups this morning....
When you can't sleep you create. They will be going to sit in someone's Christmas tree this December. I guess there are many combinations I can make depending on color schemes....any ideas?
Well, time to continue to wake up...maybe another cup of coffee and the morning paper will help. Welcome to new friends. I really appreciate that you take the time to visit and leave me kind words. I see Ms Zoe is back from her two minute walk around the yard. She is staring through the screen door...best let her in before she panics and gets lost out there. Have a wonderful day my friends.

14 comments:

Nicola said...

You too xxx

Angela Cruz-garcia said...

Those are some very sparkly and cute spiders. I would love one but would probably forget they were not real and tear down my tree trying to get them off ;)
Angela

cucki said...

aww they are so sweet...super sweettt
hugs xxx

butterfly said...

I have allot of those days , I don't get much sleep any more my mind is always on overtime. Cute spiders.
HUGS

SoCal Debbie said...

Those are very regal-looking spiders! How about a black/silver color combination, or yellow/black, green/white, silver/purple?

Julie said...

Bad night here last night, the rainfall kept me wake. Hope you had a good day.

Vickie said...

Okay Gracie, I am being honest here, I am NOT digging the spiders. You ARE talented!! An idea I have is.... switch to poodles!! Hooray! ;)

Kaisievic said...

Hi Gracie, Sorry I haven't visited for a while. At first I thought your spiders were real - some exotic species which you have in America! lol! That's how good they are. But have to agree with Vickie - not sure that I would want them on my Xmas tree, although I also agree that you are very talented. My tip is - try kitty cats!

rosey175 said...

I cannot remember if you made this color combo but blue/purple or blue/green!

And I think I would LOVE to see a rainbow one, haha! :D

Fiore said...

Dearie, what I read makes me worry about you. Have you bad thoughts at night?

Lynda Ruth said...

Guess what folks spiders are good luck in your house, I have one big one hanging in my kitchen window. Put in on your tree but up high in the branches so you can't see it yourself. Anyway I love them even the real ones and I never kill them. lol Lynda Just my thoughts don't hate me.

Janet P said...

Why is is that when you are trying to sleep your thoughts go where they shouldn't? How is Ms Zoe keeping these days?

Anne said...

Oooh those spiders are cool!! Very creative Gracie!! Say hi to Ms Zoe!!

Anna van Schurman said...

Love the spiders!